St Johnstone 1 Aberdeen 0, Saturday 10th April 2021

2 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

You listened to how well either team was passing? Impressive stuff.

Presumably its Willie Miller covering the game too. The most negative man on the planet.

Halfs gone as expected, really. We press well, look dangerous, but can't actually score. Suspect we'll likely see Wotherspoon on for Conway pretty sharpish if nothing is changing on that front, which might help, but our issue is really the lack of goal threat our main forward actually poses.

This will be his 12th consecutive game without a goal.

11 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Is this your team playing well?!

Yeah, we've been alright. Not our best but far from our worst. It always baffles me how some people are only able to see a match from their team's perspective. I pity those people. Not football fans IMO.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

Yeah, we've been alright. Not our best but far from our worst. It always baffles me how some people are only able to see a match from their team's perspective. I pity those people. Not football fans IMO.

Ah, do the game has been alright because your team has been alright. It always baffles me how some people are only able to see a match from their team's perspective. I pity those people. Not football fans IMO.

St Johnstone much better for first 20.

Since then, both teams have been poor.

Pitch a bit firey, two touches required to control the ball, where one would probably do on the same park in September.

AFC are a very poor side now - relying on a collection of busted flushes from an attacking perspective.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Ah, do the game has been alright because your team has been alright. It always baffles me how some people are only able to see a match from their team's perspective. I pity those people. Not football fans IMO.

I mean... if one of the teams is playing alright, the chances are extremely high that the match is at least watchable from a neutral perspective. The burden of proof falls on the Aberdeen fans claiming it's a dire game, not me. 

Just now, Suspect Device said:

You've got to say that Clark has dealt with everything we've fired at him really well. No idea why Saints fans are so down on him.

🤪

You've not had a shot on target yet, give it time. If you manage one then you've got a 50/50 chance of a goal.

Maybe you should change away from the shape that has seen us score 1 open play goal at home in 9 months, in a must win game, Callum.  Maybe even bring on a striker who's scored in the past 3 months at the same time.

Just a thought.