Nae PPV for Away Fans Manky b*****ds v Livi

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Close.

But no cigar, as long as your millions and millions and millions of pounds team beat St Johnstone and Aberdeen too then no worries shagger. Did i mention the millions of pounds Celtic have an advantage over us mere paupers? It showed today, for a change this season.

4 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:
Before today, Livi hadn't lost a match by more than 3 goals since the return to the Prem. So losing by double that today is alarming.

Celtic beat us 4-0 at Celtic park in 2019...I blame the pitch

I was at that match, lucky it was only 4 and not 6 then as well, got totally outplayed in that game too.

Probably a daft question but why was it misuse of fireworks? Is there a rule that you can’t use them at certain times or places or was it cause it was during the silence?

They are permitted between 7am - 11pm however not in public places by unlicensed persons. Given other instances happening in close proximity to stadia - I can’t imagine this should be the first misuse of fireworks which should be investigated however it seems like it is.

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

But no cigar, as long as your millions and millions and millions of pounds team beat St Johnstone and Aberdeen too then no worries shagger. Did i mention the millions of pounds Celtic have an advantage over us mere paupers? It showed today, for a change this season.

Delicious.

15 hours ago, Scrutinizer said:

1st half
Just let Celtic run through your midfield and defence time and time again,marking,passing,and defending has been terrible, there's  
no positioning structure, certain player are playing where they want Sibbald has been one of the better performers, but what's  his position today, he's popped  up at LB,LW,RW,Centre, there's also other players that are not sticking to their positions.

2nd half  Dragged about, totally crushed in every position could've been 14-1

Livi need to look at the quality of this squad at end of the season. I know finances could be a signing factor, there's too many players not good enough.

Martindale might not last long, with more displays like this

McCrorie   4/10   Whole defence very poor, certainly not the worst today

Devlin     3/10   Tried, just not good enough   

Fitzwater  1/10   Was he playing first half, second half sleeping, dragged  all over the place.

Guthrie    1/10   Slow, caught time and time, sleeping

Longridge  1/10  Anonymous, done nothing

Bartley    0/10  Trust me, This guy's time is up, absolute rubbish

Sibbald    4/10  At least tried to get into the game  

Holt       0/10  Terrible, Sets the tone for a defensive bore. His time is also up. 

Pittman    2/10  Lost the midfield, panic's when on the ball, passing terrible

Forrest    4/10  Tried, to indecisive, also panics at times

Jet        4/10  Tried, some nice ball control, just to slow for this League

Diani      3/10     Anonymous, the game was finished 

Mullin     4/10  Tried, game was gone

Ambrose    3/10   Anonymous, the game was finished 

Poplatnik  3/10    0% midfield service, what do you expect .

Lithgow      Just back can't comment  from today's game

Not sure that your player ratings are entirely accurate. 3 for Ambrose who you describe as being "anonymous". He was only on the pitch for about 20 minutes but managed a delightful assist for the sixth goal. Hardly anonymous.