Nae PPV for Away Fans Manky b*****ds v Livi

Nothing much for Celtic players to get up for in league games, same for their fans, should just put up their ppv codes for the away fans to use.

Hopefully they're no very good at scoring from set pieces, that's been our main weakness this season, another draw would be decent, but would be great to get our first away win against them, and push the sheep for 4th place. Mon the Livi Lions.

No doubt about it this is going to be tough game.  If a new manager is announced in the next few days like I am hearing, then every Celtic player will playing to remain at the club. in saying that they have not been the same team as previous seasons and this could also put added pressure on them to perform, so we need to get in about them from the get go. 

Push Aberdeen all the way for 4th don't let up and go for it. Mon the Livi.

11 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nothing much for Celtic players to get up for in league games, same for their fans, should just put up their ppv codes for the away fans to use.

Hopefully they're no very good at scoring from set pieces, that's been our main weakness this season, another draw would be decent, but would be great to get our first away win against them, and push the sheep for 4th place. Mon the Livi Lions.

I'd be happy to give you my code if Ryan Christie starts. I'd even pay you to use it.

6 hours ago, ATLIS said:

If we get a draw here I'm starting to feel better about catching Aberdeen

No doubt about it going to be tough, even to get a draw but we have already done it this season, last season and the season before. we can do it again. who knows maybe even go one better :) 

Normal times 3pm kick off at Celtic park away fans = no way I'm going to that dump wouldn't give them the money, restricted view blah, blah tears and snotters.

Covid times = I demand to give Celtic money to see this at Celtic park tears and snotters.

As for the game I expect the usual 300 chances but a 1 or 2 nil win.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Normal times 3pm kick off at Celtic park away fans = no way I'm going to that dump wouldn't give them the money, restricted view blah, blah tears and snotters.

Covid times = I demand to give Celtic money to see this at Celtic park tears and snotters.

As for the game I expect the usual 300 chances but a 1 or 2 nil win.

I've never missed a Celtic/Livi game since Livi were formed. I'd have paid for this but Celtic have prevented that. Only team in the league restricting viewing games to their own fans. Mean.

38 minutes ago, orco said:

I've never missed a Celtic/Livi game since Livi were formed. I'd have paid for this but Celtic have prevented that. Only team in the league restricting viewing games to their own fans. Mean.

celtic games for celtic fans. 

ehDzLixeQ78PFhC-knUTRtb5n-ARcx4qHW7I4IS5

1 hour ago, orco said:

You are in the minority.

I'm sure you'll be tuned into a Celtic TV stream as will.most of the ****.

Edited by Romeo

What's with the changing of the word to "Matchstick men and Matchstick cats and dogs". Surely there some better music to keep people entertained?

EDIT- it gets worse - this really is music to open your wrists to. Think I'll cheer myself up by putting on the Smith's Greatest Hits (not sure whats on the "B" side.

Edited by Durnford

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

You are in the minority.

I'm sure you'll be tuned into a Celtic TV stream as will.most of the ****.

I'd rather pay and get the game uninterrupted. What's the rationale behind the decision not to do a paid stream?

32 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Seems only a matter of time before we concede here.

Since the hesgoal stream crashed Celtic scored twice, 2-0 HT. Hopefully the St Johnstone v Aberdeen game remains a draw and Celtic beat both of them too when they play them.

Would've still paid the ppv if they had one, paid for every other club's ppv, arseholes are the only ones not doing them though.

9 minutes ago, orco said:

I'd rather pay and get the game uninterrupted. What's the rationale behind the decision not to do a paid stream?

Thinks it's because mugs like me paid £550 for a season ticket and it could work out cheaper just buying the games.

They promised "extra value" for season ticket holders at the start of the season. Still waiting on whatever that is.

They are under no obligation to offer ppv though but it has been a whole season of heads gone from fans of other teams who (95% of the time)  are mostly posting about not watching the game or not wanting to give Celtic the money. Can't have it both ways.

Edited by Romeo