CLYDE V FORFAR ATHLETIC

Guest mr_malcolm
I always thought Scott Shepherd was a good player for Edinburgh, He not done the job at Forfar? 

Malcolm would rather sign and play a player who wasn’t even doing the business for Brechin this season.

22 minutes ago, Deeloon said:

I am sure the manager will focus on the positives, we romped it on corners.

We normally concede two goals a game from corners, so no, you've had a nightmare.

We've came out of this looking decent. I don't think it's possibly to understate how important Goodwillie getting us the lead was though. The performance was dreadful before that. It's been good since as we've calmed down, whilst putting Cuddihy in behind Goodwillie helped massively. Getting to rest Nicoll, Love, Goodwillie has been an added bonus.

Anything out these next two games would be another bonus.

I did fancy that we would win tonight, but not that easily. As soon as that first goal went in, Forfar were utterly hopeless and once the second arrived I had absolutely no doubt about us going on to win the game. The most worrying thing for Forfar was that we were in complete cruise control for the last 40 mins and they created absolutely nothing.

7 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Did Dumbarton really have to go and win 2-0 though?

Think positively - it drags East Fife back in the mix a bit.

Edited by LiviClyde