Dundee FC vs Greenock Morten

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I say this every time Dundee have a home game because it invariably leads to, 'How come I've got the same commentatory on the away stream and why is it buffering?!'

Home and away streams are the exact same thing. Just a quirk of the platform we use.

You'll notice 3 'players' at the bottom of your screen. Use these if you have any buffering issues. Stream 1 tends to be absolutely fine, but there's been a few issues mentioned by away fans. We have 3 different media players and some work better on some devices such as Xbox or whatever than others.

That was a very RandomGuy style post, but clearing it up before people mention it! Sorry to just rant at you Barp.

Cheers. I’d worked it out ok... but does seem a bit daft?

Assuming the same system I'd have had Oliver instead of Nesbitt and as discussed at length elsewhere the defensive change should be McGinty dropping out for Fjortoft, rather than Hynes dropped with Ledger moving to wing back, but fine with that midfield at least. I'm happier with a proper 3-5-2 set up rather than the 3-4-3 we've been closer to lately.