Ayr v Dunfermline. Buzzing.

Doolan has more SPL goals than Moore has career league goals. 
Call me old fashioned but surely a striker should predominately be judged about his goals and the level he's scored them at. 

No one is talking about the Kris Doolan of about 100 years ago. At this moment in time he’s finished and Craig Moore is a better player than him.

Craig Moore is also a better striker than Dre Wright, Mark McKenzie and Michael Moffat.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No one is talking about the Kris Doolan of about 100 years ago. At this moment in time he’s finished and Craig Moore is a better player than him.

Craig Moore is also a better striker than Dre Wright, Mark McKenzie and Michael Moffat.

That's what I'm talking about though. The general chat was that Moore was a better player and was going to be. That's clearly not the case. 

Edited by BukyOHare

That's what I'm talking about though. The general chat was that Moore was / is the better player. That's clearly not the case. 

Moore is the better player though. No one judges a player on what they’ve done ages ago. Moore also was the better player for Ayr which is what was being discussed.