Ayr v Dunfermline. Buzzing.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Crawford has zero interest in trying to win this and take advantage of Ayr not being very good.

Putting a defender on for a winger just solidifies it now. Crawford is getting away with murder and has been for ages.

Jobs for the boys

Just on Moore, even at this level (including his time at Cowdenbeath in the old First Division) he us 17 goals in 56 games. A number of those would be sub appearances as well but I can't be bothered working it out.

As has been highlighted on numerous occasions, he is a much better option than anyone in the current squad.

Four centre backs on the pitch. What the f*ck is he honestly doing? On par with the tactics debacle against Raith. He is seriously making me angry at how much he is keeping this club in obscurity now.

Just now, 101 said:

Obviously means out wing backs can get far higher up the park, that said I've never thought they had that great a final ball, have to get Wighton on soon.

On now :lol:

Why? 
I don't get the Craig Moore love in. Its allowed. 

Trying to build Kris Doolan up as if he’s not an absolute jobber.

Moore came into our team last season and had 100x the effect on our team than Doolan did.