Ayr v Dunfermline. Buzzing.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He has great link up play. The guy demonstrated that when he formed pretty solid partnerships with Jordan Preston and then Moffat.

In the league below. Moore has proven himself in that division but never any higher. 

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t get how it’s not possible to realise he is miles in front of our other options right now.

He wouldn't even fit our system as one up-front anyway. 

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

In the league below. Moore has proven himself in that division but never any higher. 

He wouldn't even fit our system as one up-front anyway. 

Again, he could play in the role up front himself better than every single one of our current options.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because every time we get into this league he gets a freak injury. He deserves a fair crack at this league.

This, Bucky is always a downer on Moore. Remember when he said Doolan was better than him?

3 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

The most Moore has scored in the Championship is 7, quite how he gets 10 - 15 after his injuries and in our limited team is beyond me. 

If there was a league between the Championship and League One, that'd be his true level. 

McKenzie - 2

Moffat - 1

Anderson - 0

Cameron - 0

Wright - 0

We really are rubbish. No midfield, full backs seem to be constantly caught out defensively and we seem to pose no attacking threat.

Why have we not seen any changes yet? O’Hara hasn’t done anything remotely positive and we must have someone that can control a ball/pick a pass that can play in midfield. Whittaker would help with that. If he hasn’t made changes, I can only assume Crawford is somehow happy with how this is going, which is concerning.

How could you guarantee that Craig Moore will get a fair crack of this league? 

You can’t obviously but as I said his injuries aren’t down to a recurring problem or him being injury prone. The guy just has shit luck. I’d give him another 6 month deal and see how he does.

Crawford has zero interest in trying to win this and take advantage of Ayr not being very good.

Putting a defender on for a winger just solidifies it now. Crawford is getting away with murder and has been for ages.