Ayr v Dunfermline. Buzzing.

1 minute ago, super_carson said:

Moore saying he'd like to stay. Hope he is offered something, injuries or not he could never be accused of a lack of effort. Unlike this current rabble.

Surely we could offer him a 6 month deal? With an extension if he proves his fitness.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Absolutely amazed if Moore is offered a new deal if we're still in this league.

Why not, look at Vaughan.  Both worth having regardless. 

It’s not even as if it’s a recurring injury with Moore. He’s literally had 3 or 4 ridiculous injuries that aren’t connect to his fitness or anything like that. If anyone needs a bit of luck in football it’s Craig.

If we go into next season as a Championship club and we bring in 2 or 3 other strikers then I’d keep him on as an option. I do think that if he was able to complete a full season he’d have around 10 goals in this league.

I don't get this romance with Craig Moore. Injury prone, terrible first touch, no link-up play and unproven at this level. 

He has great link up play. The guy demonstrated that when he formed pretty solid partnerships with Jordan Preston and then Moffat.

Calum i think is correct there in saying McCowan isn't fit, get him hooked Hopkin

This'll be a classic playing him through an injury today and now probably losing him for a couple of games, look what has happened to Sinisalo and Moffat

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I don't get this romance with Craig Moore. Injury prone, terrible first touch, no link-up play and unproven at this level. 

I don’t get how it’s not possible to realise he is miles in front of our other options right now.

Its risk v reward isn't it? If he didn't have such good goal record when fit, or if he played in another position that was well covered then I can understand saying release him. But he does score goals when fit and he's still only 26 so the reward potentially outweighs the risk for me.

Just now, super_carson said:
4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Its risk v reward isn't it? If he didn't have such good goal record when fit, or if he played in another position that was well covered then I can understand saying release him. But he does score goals when fit and he's still only 26 so the reward potentially outweighs the risk for me.

Absolutely, if he was howling it would be no contest release but he contributes when he plays.