Ayr v Dunfermline. Buzzing.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ayr fans seem to be the latest lot who don't seem to getting just how bad we are and think that what us Pars fans are saying must be an exaggeration, or at least appear to think "Aye, they've been shite but will beat US!".

Lads, we are an absolutely honking bag of dog's dicks. You will be surprised at how atrocious we are and we will be surprised at your surprise, as we keep telling you how bad we are. 

I accept that you are bad, however I would contend that we are far worse and the best we can hope for is a 0-0.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I accept that you are bad, however I would contend that we are far worse and the best we can hope for is a 0-0.

A classic mistake to make. Other clubs have been making the same mistake all season then have went on to beat us.

"Well, who's laughing now?!" we said after each defeat.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A classic mistake to make. Other clubs have been making the same mistake all season then have went on to beat us.

"Well, who's laughing now?!" we said after each defeat.

I look forward to reflecting on this after another routine defeat, including no shots on target and out back up keeper throwing a couple in!

Ayr fans seem to be the latest lot who don't seem to getting just how bad we are and think that what us Pars fans are saying must be an exaggeration, or at least appear to think "Aye, they've been shite but will beat US!".
Lads, we are an absolutely honking bag of dog's dicks. You will be surprised at how atrocious we are and we will be surprised at your surprise, as we keep telling you how bad we are. 

I’ll take your honking bag of dog’s dicks and raise you an absolute shower of infected unwashed junkie prostitution pish flaps!

Just now, AUFC 1910 said:

I’ll take your honking bag of dog’s dicks and raise you an absolute shower of infected unwashed junkie prostitution pish flaps!

We are a dripping sack of anal mucus slathered papercut eyeballs.

I look forward to reflecting on this after another routine defeat, including no shots on target and out back up keeper throwing a couple in!

Has there been a shot on target from either side in the 2 games between the teams so far? We’ve had two horrific 0-0 draws so far. Don’t see why you’d expect tomorrow to be any different.

I watched Ayr v Dundee on Tuesday and until Dundee scored I thought Ayr more than matched them and indeed looked the more likely to score. Having said that it was difficult to tell as the camera work was so atrocious !

Game could end up going either way. 

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Still available? Can collect this evening. 

Edited by Stoo61

McCowan being fit is a huge boost, however we need someone else to turn up too or he’ll just be crowded out.

New Keeper

Houston          Baird             Ndaba        Reading 

Muirhead Chalmers Murdoch 

McCowan                                            Barjonas 

Wright 

McCowan is an unexpected but welcome surprise. I still think we should go with a back 3/5 as we can’t afford to lose this one.

New goalie???

Miller
Baird
Roscoe
Ndaba
Reading

Murdoch
Aero
Barjonas

McCowan
Wright

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

Hitters getters unless its a goal. 

Hitters getters! Not heard that in years. Great rule and I completely agree.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Glad i read this just before i'm about to have a pepperoni pizza for dinner.....cheers

How was it?