Ayr v Dunfermline. Buzzing.

So.  Ayr with 1 draw and 5 defeats from their last 6 home games.   Dunfermline with 1 draw (which they lost on penalties) and 5 defeats from their last 6 away games (10 aways without a win in total).  The two previous meetings between the sides being pretty dull 0-0 draws.   £12.50 for the stream, filmed on a 2001 Nokia phone from a the viewpoint of a 5 year old standing right on the touchline, about 10 yards off centre.    

Pretty much a must win for Ayr if we are to have any chance of staying up.   The players apparently shouted at each other a bit in the changing room after the game today so that makes me all of a sudden full of confidence... 1v0,  Tom 'not a shitebag at all' Walsh with the goal.  

I won’t be purchasing this, unless there is a statement explaining why the stream was so bad tonight and what will be done to rectify it. 

Doubt I’ll miss much, 0-0 at absolute best. 

Edited by No_Problemo

No idea how we’ll line up, best we can hope for is a 1-0 smash and grab. I’d go something like this given the injuries to McCowan and Todd

sinisalso

Houston

Baird

muirhead

nbada

Reading

Miller

Walsh

murdoch

Moff

Wright or McKenzie

5/3/2 with the full backs pushing up to 3/5/2

So what's everyone doing on Saturday rather than watching this pish?  I'm going round to my mum's bit to knock down an old fence and wall in her garden.   Manual Labour >>>> Watching Ayr.    

The masochist in me will be watching largely because the pain of Tuesday night will have dissipated a little bit by then and I still need my regular fix of Ayr United regardless of how bad they are. Ye, I'm an addict but that's what it's like for us fan junkies. I'll never turn my back on my team - shame on those who do. Fight, fight and fight again.  

38 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

The masochist in me will be watching largely because the pain of Tuesday night will have dissipated a little bit by then and I still need my regular fix of Ayr United regardless of how bad they are. Ye, I'm an addict but that's what it's like for us fan junkies. I'll never turn my back on my team - shame on those who do. Fight, fight and fight again.  

Not so much turning my back on my team as turning my back on a group of people who've mostly downed tools, with the exception of a select few. The fans sent a message under Roberts by voting with their feet. The current level of performance is clearly unacceptable, the only person I'm mugging off by not watching is myself in reality given I've got a ST.

However it will also send a message to the board that fans won't accept abject misery being served up on a weekly basis as the norm if there is a drop off in viewing figures.

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

It's the hope that kills you.

A fun 2-2 event. Pars to take the lead early 0-1...then, just after the half, Crawford makes a tactical sub or two and quickly concedes 2. After a turgid 2-1 affair for the remainder of the second half, a last minute goal saves Crawford’s skin and sticks a dagger into Ayr’s hearts...2-2.