Dumbarton vs Montrose

And a keeper needed

How long can a team go without your strikers scoring ffs
Our Keeper is fine and the best we are going to get for now. The problem is at the other end of the park.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just seen our sub keeper has left.

Big game for the Mo. Again I expect a few changes from the team that beat Fraserburgh. Hope Kerr Waddell's injury isn't too bad and he will back tonight however I have no worries about Quinn coming in to replace him as he impresses every time I see him. I reckon we may see appearances from the two new loannee wingers.

I thought your keeper pulled off some amazing saves v Aberdeen.  Is there coverage of the game or still a video blackout at The Rock?
Not sure what your talking about with a video blackout?

All home games have been streamed via pixellot

13 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Seems to be a common story, he is either very unlucky or made of glass.

I do think he has injury problems but there is also part of me that wonders if it's an attitude thing. That said, he seemed delighted to be back with us and got injured after only a minute on the park, so this one does feel genuine. 

Any sort of win tonight for the Mo will do be a tough game if Dumbarton play like they did on Saturday against Aberdeen.2 wins on the bounce for Montrose and confidence must be good so here is hoping for 3 points.Big lad up front on Saturday for Dumbarton had a good game,he will be one to watch had an excellent game.

2 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Big lad up front on Saturday for Dumbarton had a good game,he will be one to watch had an excellent game.

We really should try and sell Jones after the weekend, numerous folk have been duped into thinking he's a player. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

We really should try and sell Jones after the weekend, numerous folk have been duped into thinking he's a player. 

A take it he is a firm favorite with yourself Moonster?

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Seems to be a common story, he is either very unlucky or made of glass.

From speaking to him last week, Isaac is seriously cautious when it comes to injuries after he did his cruciate a few years ago. As soon as he feels anything isn't right he basically won't take the risk.

1 hour ago, broomiesniper said:

I thought your keeper pulled off some amazing saves v Aberdeen.  Is there coverage of the game or still a video blackout at The Rock?

Highlights, 360 highlights and the Goal Cam are all on the YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuq2uKRWFNt5rnJ7s_Iu3xA/videos

Not sure what you mean about a video blackout? As pointed out above we've streamed every game live this season - and I've got the notes to prove it ;) 

Tonight's game can be purchased here - clicky. 12 quid for a guaranteed 1-0 away win. What's not to like?

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Layne still injured. Dumbarton nil.

Should also add that I've just clocked this is a 7pm kick off and not the usual 7.45pm, just in case anyone else wasn't aware.

So for anyone else on Indo-China time, that's 2.00 am. Set your alarm folks!

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

From speaking to him last week, Isaac is seriously cautious when it comes to injuries after he did his cruciate a few years ago. As soon as he feels anything isn't right he basically won't take the risk.

Highlights, 360 highlights and the Goal Cam are all on the YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuq2uKRWFNt5rnJ7s_Iu3xA/videos

Not sure what you mean about a video blackout? As pointed out above we've streamed every game live this season - and I've got the notes to prove it ;) 

Tonight's game can be purchased here - clicky. 12 quid for a guaranteed 1-0 away win. What's not to like?

Seems about right regards Issac we had a couple decent games from him & that was it.

The other thing was without trying to stir anything up seem to remember there being a passing of the ways with your groundsman a while back, noticed with the higher camera or whatever on saturday the grass beyond the far side line looked as if it had been done by a drunk, does not affect the playing surface but looked very untidy