The turd that wont flush vs Dundee United

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The only thing justifying Sporle being replaced is if he’s carrying a knock.

Doubt it. It's Mellon's default 1st sub. I'm convinced he'd have subbed Spörle off last week had Robson not picked up a knock and needed to go off.

Should really have finished them off in the last 15 but good enough I suppose. BBC stats suggesting that Hammies had 27 shots in the game. Granted I lost the stream for 15 minutes at the end of the first half so can only presume that they were pinging them in during that period. I don't recall Benji having serious save to make all game.

Nice that Hoti's been found. Was beginning to worry about the boy.

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Should really have finished them off in the last 15 but good enough I suppose. BBC stats suggesting that Hammies had 27 shots in the game. Granted I lost the stream for 15 minutes at the end of the first half so can only presume that they were pinging them in during that period. I don't recall Benji having serious save to make all game.

Nice that Hoti's been found. Was beginning to worry about the boy.

I about fell off my chair when he subbed Hoti on. 

Done alright as well too. Seems a bit raw but he's only 18.

A very welcome 3 points. Puts us absolutely clear of any slim potential relegation fear and in a good position to go for 7th with the Maureens losing. Yet, I'm still left pretty dissatisfied by today.

I thought we gave Accies more than enough chances and should be grateful for their poor finishing.

McNulty's goal shouldn't detract from how little he offers in general. Enough has been said at this point about Mellon's baffling persistence with him, Clark and Shankland at the same time.

Thought it was a strange time to give Hoti his debut, but he did a decent enough job. Looked keen to get stuck in.

Edited by captainkev

6 minutes ago, captainkev said:

A very welcome 3 points. Puts us absolutely clear of any slim potential relegation fear and in a good position to go for 7th with the Maureens losing. Yet, I'm still left pretty unsatisfied by today.

I thought we gave Accies more than enough chances and should be grateful for their poor finishing.

McNulty's goal shouldn't detract from how little he offers in general. Enough has been said at this point about Mellon's baffling persistence with him, Clark and Shankland at the same time.

Thought it was a strange time to give Hoti his debut, but he did a decent enough job. Looked keen to get stuck in.

There's something strangely depressing about finish top of the bottom half.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

There's something strangely depressing about finish top of the bottom half.

To see a squad that toiled in the Championship last season potentially finish a comfortable 7th, winning on a plastic pitch away from home i don't think you need to be depressed in any way.