Queens v Inverness

2 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

To score a really good goal then switch off straight after and  lose a poor goal is frustrating .

When we played it on the ground we looked decent but far too many high balls to nobody why can't we pass it through midfield draw was about right for the game 

It looks like you've run out of full stops again.  Here are some that you can copy and paste until you get yourself a new supply.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Edited by Slipmat

Him and shields heads are gone just going through the motions until there big money moves next season
Think that's extremely harsh on both of them. Ayo hasn't had his best two games but I can't see I've seen his effort drop. Today he seemed to keep switching between tucking in to make a 3 and DM. I expect that's what he was instructed to do and he did it effectively enough as Caley rarely threatened. Shields once more ran himself into the ground but lacked decent service today. The long ball over the top works if the opposition play a high line but ICT never so it was pointless balls forward. When we got it on the deck he was more involved.

53 minutes ago, trotsky27 said:

Him and shields heads are gone just going through the motions until there big money moves next season

^^^^ I disagree strongly with this.....  

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
53 minutes ago, trotsky27 said:

Think that's extremely harsh on both of them. Ayo hasn't had his best two games but I can't see I've seen his effort drop. Today he seemed to keep switching between tucking in to make a 3 and DM. I expect that's what he was instructed to do and he did it effectively enough as Caley rarely threatened. Shields once more ran himself into the ground but lacked decent service today. The long ball over the top works if the opposition play a high line but ICT never so it was pointless balls forward. When we got it on the deck he was more involved.

^^^^.... but I agree strongly with this. 

7 hours ago, Brother Grimm said:

Great to get a good team with a great bench on the field. Personally thought the ref was not bad.

I wasn't too happy with the ref's 1st half performance,  he missed a few blatant shoves on Queens players and ICT got a couple of fouls for similar things that Queens were denied. Basically lack of consistency.  Second half I would say he was slightly better,  better in that he was equally  poor for both teams that is. I thought he did let us off right at the end when Breen  was caught wrong side if his man just outside the pen area and kind of held him back before the ICT player fouled him to win us a free-kick.  The referee's decisions didn't really influence the end result imo,   but I don't think it's asking a lot for them to show a bit of consistency with their decisions, that's something they can and should manage to do irrespective of how they apply the laws of the game. 

Was probibly a mistake to start with the 3 quick guys can you imagine the effect Jones or dapo would have had coming on against the tired ict defence.
Can you imagine say sheilds and dapo running them into the ground then with half hour left a fit Jones holly smoke lol

Our passing let us down yesterday so frustrating and one other thing that confused me is when you have players breathing out of their arse as they are done yet still have subs to use to freshing it up.

17 minutes ago, gogs said:

Was probibly a mistake to start with the 3 quick guys can you imagine the effect Jones or dapo would have had coming on against the tired ict defence.
Can you imagine say sheilds and dapo running them into the ground then with half hour left a fit Jones holly smoke lol

Our passing let us down yesterday so frustrating and one other thing that confused me is when you have players breathing out of their arse as they are done yet still have subs to use to freshing it up.

Allan Johnston in reluctance to use subs shocker,  whoda thunk it.