45 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

An interesting decision to be made at left back. No doubt Tommy Robson was first choice but Brody Paterson has come in and done really well. 

You could play a manikin at left back and it would still predict Robbie Buchanan cutting inside and tackle him.

We're in a strong position, but nothing has been achieved yet. Same as ever, if the attitude and application is right, the quality we have should be enough to win the game. Thought we were very good at Central Park and would be pleased with a repeat performance. We've looked very strong since coming back and that's been without a few of our top players. We've not yet dished out a proper sore one to an opponent this season. It feels like it is in the post for someone, though. Hoping it's tomorrow.

Important to carry on the momentum and not become complacent and think we just need to turn up to get the 3 points. We’ve displayed a work rate that is second to none all season from each player and add the overall quality of the squad, it’s no surprise we’re doing so well in the league 

Hopefully we can field our strongest XI possible tonight and see a few goals also. Would like to see Murray, Carroll and Quitongo all starting, however for this game I’d pursue with Paterson at left back instead of Robson as it would be incredibly harsh to drop him after Saturdays performance 

Edited by qpfc

5 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

We were terrible on Saturday and with another more winnable( on paper at least)game on Thursday I wouldn't be surprised if the manager fielded a weakened side tonight and basically conceded the points in the hope of getting a reaction from the players.

If some of those playing on Saturday were dropped, would that weaken the side?

The bookies think it will be 2-0.

I think they are being generous (to us).

I hate to say it, but I would make us favourites for bottom of the league the way the Brechin, Albion Rovers and ourselves are playing just now. We need to improve rapidly. I can see Brechin picking up 4 points over the next 2 matches. That's if they improve their discipline.