Motherwell vs Greenock Morton - Scottish Cup 4th Round

Can't say I've seen any of Morton this season so not really sure what to expect, but the Championship table doesn't exactly make good reading for them, and the guys on this thread don't seem confident at all!

I don't think we'll blow Morton away but should have enough to get a fairly comfortable win if we approach the game in the right way. 

Now that we're getting some players back from injury, we might see a few changes from our win at the weekend - both enforced and otherwise. Roberts is out so Jake Hastie could get a rare start, Mugabi came off the bench on Saturday after his injury so could come back in for Lamie, and O'Hara could get some more minutes in place of one of the midfield three.  We might even see a wee cameo appearance for Charles Dunne is the game is done and dusted with a few minutes to go.

I'll say 2-0 'Well. Goals from Lawless and Long. 

59 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Does anyone know if you can play the stream through a firestick? My PS4 ain’t playing ball I’m afraid. I tried the internet on my smart telly but it didn’t like the video settings or something. Cheers.

If its through a browser then it should be fine. Key word should.