And now the End is near: Hearts vs Alloa

21 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

No I'm just there to lead the protests.

10 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

With renewed belief of beating the Heart of Midlothian Globetrotters, Alloa will rally to win the final 4 games confounding all critics and avoiding relegation.

After riots in Gorgie, Hearts become the 'third force' as they finish behind Dundee and Raith Rovers.

Netflix/Amazon, I'm available.

How’s the protest going lad!

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I take almost no joy in Alloa getting relegated tbh.

Their owner is a smarmy, obese Tory c**t. Between Thatcher's anniversary, Big Phil and this, he'll be basting himself in tears right now.

Terrible, wee shame that.

d082eb68-ac02-4ab0-93b7-90444d382827.jpg.9410479ee3f9e103e5ceb51c8cf8c508.jpg

Poor stuff from us tonight, first time in a long while when it looked like the fight had gone out of the team. We started pretty well and Trouten had a couple of good chances to put us ahead. The opener from Hearts was too easy but a really nice goal, great run and finish from Boyce. Second was a great run too from Henderson but ridiculous that he was allowed to run so far unchallenged. 

We needed to just try and keep it tight in the second half so losing two more so quickly was a bit of a disaster. I'd have taken 5 at that stage and the 6th goal was the most disappointing of the lot, but typical of the kind of crazy goals we have conceded all too often this season. 

Definite feel of an end of era of late and looked very like that tonight.  Hopefully the team can pick themselves up over the final 3 games and finish with a bit of flourish, something more befitting of the standards they have set in recent seasons. 

Edited by Waspie

You know things haven't gone well when you're left thinking, "it's bad, but still not Cowdenbeath bad".

f**k it, three 3-0 walkovers and let's get on with preparing for Falkirk and the Binos next season.

38 minutes ago, Sixtyten said:

As much as I need football to help get through these dull weekends, our season really cannot end quickly enough. Get us doon.

Time to think of reasons to be cheerful to get us through the summer.

The Binos are going up, at last. Can feel it in my bones. What's it been, ten years since we were in the same league? Administering the odd cuffing in the cups isn't quite the same.