Kilmarnock v Ross County

Two really soft goals to concede, but IMO we're the better team. Passing it around quite well but need to be a bit more creative in final third. Gardyne unlucky with his chance.

Naismith has got a lot of space down the right, if he can find a better ball McKay and White will give Killie problems.

If we can sort get our shit together when defending set pieces I'd be hopful we can get something from the game.

4 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

This game has been complete chaos. There hasn't been a shred of organisation between either team. 

This is why we're 10th and 11th.

That was very nervy, and I'm sure both teams will see that as a  spurned chance to gain some ground. We looked atrocious defensively at times, Medley in particular had a shocker. The only consolation from our view is that we didn't lose, and hopefully Dundee United not having much to play for can work to our advantage against them. Ah well, we kick the can on down the road to the next game...

We should be relegated simply for having Dicker still in the squad, never mind being the fucking undroppable captain. His movement is on a par with Prince Philip, and has been for months. We've got probably the best centre midfielder in the bottom six sitting on the bench as well, it's unimaginable as to why this situation persists. . We stole a point there in terms of clear cut chances. 

Fair to say I feel slightly miffed at the moment... 

37 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

No idea why County are sitting back here. We're completely on the ropes and panic every time the ball is in our half. 

My thoughts exactly, felt we were well on top when we scored and then totally took our foot off the gas. Stephen Craigan said on the County feed that 3 points were there for the taking if County wanted them, and he was right. Killie were the team looking most likely to score a winner in the closing stages, but by that point County had dropped a man deeper into midfield and had settled for a point, frustratingly.

On a side note, Kyle Lafferty has probably got away with one again today.

51 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

That was very nervy, and I'm sure both teams will see that as a  spurned chance to gain some ground. We looked atrocious defensively at times, Medley in particular had a shocker. The only consolation from our view is that we didn't lose, and hopefully Dundee United not having much to play for can work to our advantage against them. Ah well, we kick the can on down the road to the next game...

Definitely looked like Medley was a bit scared going into challenges after his head knock last week. 

Very frustrating game but not a disastrous result. 

9 minutes ago, Comrie said:

The one in Dingwall was worse. I thought the one today looked accidental.

After Scott Brown’s downgraded red on Boyce, I have given up predicting what the compliance officers are thinking.