Jump to content

EoS Structure for 2021/22


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Piecing together info I have, this is potentially how things could look for next season, and how teams could qualify for what levels in 2022/23  (usual caveats apply re LL relegation)

202122format.jpg

It is very helpful to see an example of how the re-structuring can work. There is a hint there that Letham may have some hurdles to cross. I do hope they are accepted and if not they will surely apply to the ML and we will have another club south of the Tay boundary. Also things do not look too promising for Sauchie Community but what do I know!

Edited by Pyramidic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthteller said:

That's not what he said, he said next season and as far as I am aware that is season 2021/2022 and it starts on 1st July 2021

 

47 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Piecing together info I have, this is potentially how things could look for next season, and how teams could qualify for what levels in 2022/23  (usual caveats apply re LL relegation)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Just like you weren't allowed to vote during the first year of your EoS membership either 🙄

Does that make it correct ? Surely needs challenged.

Surely all clubs should be allowed a vote.

My understanding is no votes at agm or egm for clubs in year one. But this vote surely should be for all clubs.

Blackburn still in the premier congrats 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluebell1 said:

Does that make it correct ? Surely needs challenged.

Surely all clubs should be allowed a vote.

My understanding is no votes at agm or egm for clubs in year one. But this vote surely should be for all clubs.

Blackburn still in the premier congrats 

You're in the minority, the vote wasn't even close. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bluebell1 said:

Does that make it correct ? Surely needs challenged.

Surely all clubs should be allowed a vote.

My understanding is no votes at agm or egm for clubs in year one. But this vote surely should be for all clubs.

Blackburn still in the premier congrats 

Maybe you should have proposed a rule change the year after you joined if you didn't like it.   It wouldn't have made any difference anyway  29/11  would be 29/20 if every new club voted for continuation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Does that make it correct ? Surely needs challenged.

Surely all clubs should be allowed a vote.

My understanding is no votes at agm or egm for clubs in year one. But this vote surely should be for all clubs.

Blackburn still in the premier congrats 

Can't beat a little bit of corruption even at this level, all clubs are equal but some are more equal than others

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

You got ur vote so it was democratic. Your club is no worse off and no better off, as is every club. Stop moaning FFS. At least we all know what’s happening now. 

It’s not democratic when certain clubs aren’t allowed to vote surely. My opinion is on the benefit of the pyramid. Am not looking at it from a bluebell perspective.  You and burnie should maybe look at it outwith your club perspective 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluebell1 said:

It’s not democratic when certain clubs aren’t allowed to vote surely. My opinion is on the benefit of the pyramid. Am not looking at it from a bluebell perspective.  You and burnie should maybe look at it outwith your club perspective 

😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

It is very helpful to see an example of how the re-structuring can work. There is a hint there that Letham may have some hurdles to cross. I do hope they are accepted and if not they will surely apply to the ML and we will have another club south of the Tay boundary. Also things do not look too promising for Sauchie Community but what do I know!

What’s the issue with Sauchie Community?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthteller said:

Good to see you managed to get out of your bunker after your wee strop last week now that you have been spared again

No strop here, just ignore trolls like you having a pop at people and clubs behind user ID's.  Stop making a cnut of yourself FFS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Deary me, your missing the point 

As a club official you are making a rip roaring t£&t of yourself now tbh. Of course it was democratic and to state otherwise shows ignorance and stupidity of the highest order. Never got your way. Dummy spat. Toys out the pram. 

Edited by TheGeneral10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...