EoS Structure for 2021/22

29 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

A still firmly believe voting across all of Scottish football not just the eosl is always done with self interest and not for the good of the game/pyramid.  I am also a firm believer that an elected management committee should be empowered to make all decisions without asking clubs to vote.

In this case the management committee recommended null and void, so again you're arguing for something that wouldn't have made any difference.

I'm not convinced you'd have been fine if they'd just made that decision either, I think you'd have been unhappy with that.

40 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

A don’t know the ins and outs of the league constitution and in all honesty am no that interested in it. But you whoever you are seem to have a grasp of it and if there’s proper channels for change of current rules then a think that needs to happen in the correct format you have alluded to.

You're a Club Official, in a SFA Licensed Club, but not interested in the League Constitution and Rules as if they don't apply to you, WTF???

See the Code of Conduct your club signed up to on P4: https://www.eosfl.com/downloads/eosfl/EoSFL-Policies-2020.pdf

What are the 'Proper channels' for getting yer brass neck wound back in? 😅😅 

Edited by Che Dail

13 minutes ago, Truthteller said:

Nice question, this could be interesting 

29 teams without any games in May and June, are they going to cram in 2 games a week from the 1st of July and put the players at risk of burning the players out, tut tut ?

That's a bit silly
Season starts 17 July
There are 23 (twenty three) saturdays before Christmas from the start of the season. You can comfortably incorporate half a dozen midweeks amongst that too. Seems wise to me to prioritise league fixtures to reach 50% of games played as early as practicable. That could be early November at one game a week. No burn out. Some spare room for postponements.
Once we reach 50% time to introduce the Cup fixtures.
Looking forward to it! 🙂

17 minutes ago, Truthteller said:

The clubs who voted to null and void should be identified and not allowed to play friendlies in May or June

They should be identified and not be allowed to play up to 7 or 8 games within the space of a few weeks, using the same players and risk losing their league status if they don't perform well. That's what they actually voted against. 

I'm sure if there was only 1 or 2 games left to play, then the vote would have been different. But comparing 7 or 8 competitive matches to a couple of friendlies makes little sense to me. 

Edited by Buckets

13 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

You're a Club Official, in a SFA Licensed Club, but not interested in the League Constitution and Rules as if they don't apply to you, WTF???

See the Code of Conduct your club signed up to on P4: https://www.eosfl.com/downloads/eosfl/EoSFL-Policies-2020.pdf

What are the 'Proper channels' for getting yer brass neck wound back in? 😅😅 

A leave the constitution stuff to more capable people than me in all honesty.  

4 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

I'd hand your phone to someone else as well.  Delete this account and just step slowly back from the keyboard.

Why, because I don’t agree with your points.  Whoever you are.  Stop being so agitated and demanding Deary me 

6 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Why, because I don’t agree with your points.  Whoever you are.  Stop being so agitated and demanding Deary me 

Just for your own good really.  Hardly anyone agrees with your points. Reading an A4 sheet of text isn't that demanding, for most people.

You're the most agitated and demanding poster on this thread - I'm curious as to why you're so animated about something that doesn't affect your club in the slightest... what's your vested interest?

Edited by Che Dail

1 minute ago, Che Dail said:

Just for your own good really.  Hardly anyone agrees with your points. 

You're the most agitated and demanding poster on this thread - I'm curious as to why you're so animated about something that doesn't affect your club in the slightest... what's your vested interest?

That’s the issue in a nutshell a don’t have any vested interest what yours sweetheart