EoS Structure for 2021/22

25 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

It is very helpful to see an example of how the re-structuring can work. There is a hint there that Letham may have some hurdles to cross. I do hope they are accepted and if not they will surely apply to the ML and we will have another club south of the Tay boundary. Also things do not look too promising for Sauchie Community but what do I know!

There's 12 clubs going to SGM and that's 10 of them I know, Edinburgh City Reserves another, who Team 12 is I'm not sure but I don't think it's Sauchie CFC.  I heard they were going to use Little Kerse but that doesn't meet requirements I don't think so that could be the issue.  I don't think it's Letham either.

16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

What’s the issue with Sauchie Community?

No suitable nominated home ground. 

So, if BU Juniors weren’t rebranding and applying to the East, BU would have likely been looking at the real prospect of ground sharing with either Syngenta (now found a ground sharing home elsewhere) or Sauchie Community as EOSFL teams at Newtown Park, with the landlords commercially bound to plug the gap in income, previously being received from the Juniors.

Edited by Sure & Stedfast

3 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

As a club official you are making a rip roaring t£&t of yourself now tbh. Of course it was democratic and to state otherwise shows ignorance and stupidity of the highest order. Never got your way. Dummy spat. Toys out the pram. 

Ach well, have enjoyed the last week or so on here. But your correct as a club official a maybe shouldn’t post.  It is what it is, don’t agree with the decision nor the way it was done, raises more questions than answers but need to get on with it a suppose. 

Looking forward to meeting you next season general and aw the best to burnie as well.  Parties in dunbar and Blackburn tonite and here’s me being old skool and hoping football is decided on the park .  Vote to play surely 

4 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Ach well, have enjoyed the last week or so on here. But your correct as a club official a maybe shouldn’t post.  It is what it is, don’t agree with the decision nor the way it was done, raises more questions than answers but need to get on with it a suppose. 

Looking forward to meeting you next season general and aw the best to burnie as well.  Parties in dunbar and Blackburn tonite and here’s me being old skool and hoping football is decided on the park .  Vote to play surely 

No chance of that bluebell, it's all about the handshakes

36 minutes ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

So, if BU Juniors weren’t rebranding and applying to the East, BU would have likely been looking at the real prospect of ground sharing with either Syngenta (now found a ground sharing home elsewhere) or Sauchie Community as EOSFL teams at Newtown Park, with the landlords commercially bound to plug the gap in income, previously being received from the Juniors.

Wouldn’t have objected to either to be honest. 

Did Sauchie Juniors not support the idea of Sauchie Community sharing Beechwood then? 

Edited by 8MileBU

35 minutes ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

Syngenta sharing at Ochilview next season. 

I did agree with the proposal to play on until 50% was complete, one reason being, although I'm hopeful, there's a chance there could be a break again in the next twelve months, and imagine being in a similar position next year with three uncompleted seasons and still no first division. However, it wasn't up to me to decide. It was up to the clubs to consult their committee and players. In most organisations you have to be a member for a year before being able to vote. They should have and no doubt have consulted and those eligible have voted. Although as pointed out even if everyone could vote immediately the overall decision wouldn't have changed. So fair enough, the decision has been made...

1 minute ago, stulch said:

I did agree with the proposal to play on until 50% was complete, one reason being, although I'm hopeful, there's a chance there could be a break again in the next twelve months, and imagine being in a similar position next year with three uncompleted seasons and still no first division. However, it wasn't up to me to decide. It was up to the clubs to consult their committee and players. In most organisations you have to be a member for a year before being able to vote. They should have and no doubt have consulted and those eligible have voted. Although as pointed out even if everyone could vote immediately the overall decision wouldn't have changed. So fair enough, the decision has been made...

Now that Null and Void has been chosen does that open up PPG again but based on the league matches already played? 

2 hours ago, Pyramidic said:

I fear for the lower strength sides such as Eyemouth. I want them to survive

A quick route to the bottom tier will assist their survival in my view.

I wouldn’t hold your breathe tbh 

2 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

:blink:

Read elsewhere that it will be brought up.

Seeing as the vote was about playing again this season or not and PPG was specifically stated as not something being voted on then why not? If it's good enough for Tier 5?

Seeing as the vote was about playing again this season or not and PPG was specifically stated as not something being voted on then why not? If it's good enough for Tier 5?
That's not what null and void is. The LL & HL did PPG and not null and void.

10 minutes ago, Dev said:

The vote was about declaring the season null and void or restart after 17th May.   The season is now finished.