EoS Structure for 2021/22

48 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Piecing together info I have, this is potentially how things could look for next season, and how teams could qualify for what levels in 2022/23  (usual caveats apply re LL relegation)

202122format.jpg

It is very helpful to see an example of how the re-structuring can work. There is a hint there that Letham may have some hurdles to cross. I do hope they are accepted and if not they will surely apply to the ML and we will have another club south of the Tay boundary. Also things do not look too promising for Sauchie Community but what do I know!

Edited by Pyramidic

2 minutes ago, Truthteller said:

That's not what he said, he said next season and as far as I am aware that is season 2021/2022 and it starts on 1st July 2021

47 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Piecing together info I have, this is potentially how things could look for next season, and how teams could qualify for what levels in 2022/23  (usual caveats apply re LL relegation)

4 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Just like you weren't allowed to vote during the first year of your EoS membership either 🙄

Does that make it correct ? Surely needs challenged.

Surely all clubs should be allowed a vote.

My understanding is no votes at agm or egm for clubs in year one. But this vote surely should be for all clubs.

Blackburn still in the premier congrats 

1 minute ago, bluebell1 said:

My understanding is no votes at agm or egm for clubs in year one. But this vote surely should be for all clubs.

You're in the minority, the vote wasn't even close. 

Just now, bluebell1 said:

Maybe you should have proposed a rule change the year after you joined if you didn't like it.   It wouldn't have made any difference anyway  29/11  would be 29/20 if every new club voted for continuation.

4 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Can't beat a little bit of corruption even at this level, all clubs are equal but some are more equal than others

6 minutes ago, TheGeneral10 said:

You got ur vote so it was democratic. Your club is no worse off and no better off, as is every club. Stop moaning FFS. At least we all know what’s happening now. 

It’s not democratic when certain clubs aren’t allowed to vote surely. My opinion is on the benefit of the pyramid. Am not looking at it from a bluebell perspective.  You and burnie should maybe look at it outwith your club perspective 

1 minute ago, bluebell1 said:

It’s not democratic when certain clubs aren’t allowed to vote surely. My opinion is on the benefit of the pyramid. Am not looking at it from a bluebell perspective.  You and burnie should maybe look at it outwith your club perspective 

😂

11 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

It is very helpful to see an example of how the re-structuring can work. There is a hint there that Letham may have some hurdles to cross. I do hope they are accepted and if not they will surely apply to the ML and we will have another club south of the Tay boundary. Also things do not look too promising for Sauchie Community but what do I know!

What’s the issue with Sauchie Community?

Just now, Truthteller said:

Good to see you managed to get out of your bunker after your wee strop last week now that you have been spared again

No strop here, just ignore trolls like you having a pop at people and clubs behind user ID's.  Stop making a cnut of yourself FFS.

4 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Deary me, your missing the point 

As a club official you are making a rip roaring t£&t of yourself now tbh. Of course it was democratic and to state otherwise shows ignorance and stupidity of the highest order. Never got your way. Dummy spat. Toys out the pram. 

Edited by TheGeneral10