EoS Structure for 2021/22

Batter on then.

You’ve become the most prodigious poster on here since joining and your agenda remains clear and your style antagonistic in the extreme. Claim your win on whatever argument you think we’re having, put forward the ‘you misinterpreted what I said’ argument again if you can’t and good luck to your team in either a resumed season or next season.

4 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

No worries my friend  you’re entitled to your opinion. We’ll l be fine. Not likely to be challenging anytime soon but guaranteed to stay up with Blackburn and Whitehill  in the league every season providing the league doesn't finish. 

Ftfy 👍

5 hours ago, Bigbro19 said:

Not fishing for anyone my friend. I’m telling the truth, he’s sitting hurting dishing out wee red dots on all my posts and greenies to his flock of sheep like the wee kid that he is when he doesn’t get all his own way. The more he’s dotting the quieter he is so we’re both happy.

Hang on, you're claiming Burnie has been red dotting you, but that's not true, it's been gasworks.

Can’t say that I find any of the previous 50 or so rants in the slightest too informative, interesting or even worthy of reading. What a waste of time.

Currently we are in the most difficult of situations, the EoS Board are trying to move things forward. Not everyone will like the outcome - too many insular and petty opinions. 
Rants are ok now and again; but personal ones are wee bit boring ,,,, 

Here’s silly me thinking that the Forum heading was named EoS Structure 

Edited by Malty Guy
?

For the benefit of everyone, Bigbro19 is a well known troll from around 2-3 years ago and was banned from here 60-70 times over that period, he is well known to @Div and @Tynierose

First he went for some guy from Glenrothes in a pretty vitriolic way, then he went for Gogsy/Kelty, and then anyone associated with wanting clubs to join the Pyramid, principally me.

I've kept well away of his deranged rantings as he frankly has a screw loose. His aim is to derail the forum and make it all about him, don't let him succeed until the mods get round to binning him.  He's successfully derailed 3 threads already, just report his posts and then pop him on ignore. As you can see, he hates being ignored.

Let's get back to normality.

43 minutes ago, Bigbro19 said:

Burnie my friend you couldn’t be any further from the truth. I know the guy from Glenrothes to whom you refer pretty well. Well enough I’d say to call a friend of mine. I’ve no idea who Gogsy is and to my knowledge have never met him or yourself in person. Try again mate.

And mention of the bard of Fife (and everywhere football is played) where is he these days? Plenty going on around his club and I have seen no comments from him.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

2 hours ago, Bigbro19 said:

For the benefit of anyone who is interested. I’ve never posted anything on here around 2 or 3 years ago. The incident to which he is referring regards Glenrothes and in the main Dougy and Jono I had absolutely no involvement with. I know them both very well and have my own suspicions as to who was behind it but until such time as I can be absolutely certain that is something I shall keep to myself. If ever I can prove it they both shall be the first to know.
My opinions on here are entirely my own and have nothing to do with any club or official of any club. I’m not here to go after anyone I joined to give an opinion of how I think the EoS should make a decision and nothing else. I’ve been reading this forum practically from day one and in truth can read Burnie like a book. I know how he operates and won’t lie I deliberately mentioned TJ knowing I’d eventually get this sort of response. 

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

1 minute ago, Bigbro19 said:

One of many many clubs being held back if null and void is declared mate. Only winners will be VoL and the 4 clubs avoiding relegation from Premier. 

The North Caley league have released a new set of fixtures from May 29 to June 26:

http://www.northcaleyfa.co.uk/fixtures.php

Not at all clear why null and void would be the only option for the EoS at this point.

31 minutes ago, lowenan said:

Feel for the top teams below the Premier, like Leith who have had a perfect season.

just asking why do you all keep banging on about this season ? Leith only played 9 Games not a season

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The North Caley league have released a new set of fixtures from May 29 to June 26:

http://www.northcaleyfa.co.uk/fixtures.php

Not at all clear why null and void would be the only option for the EoS at this point.

we cant train, cant travel,no fans ,no money , no jags given to the majority of players ,

Also ALL Clubs agreed to Null And Void prior to start so  please stop your continual Moaning 

its not that important 

Move on and lets try to get ready for next season 

4 hours ago, Bigbro19 said:

I think you’ll find they both have. The difference is gasworks has clearly got mental health issues, with Burnie it’s just petulance. He’s incapable of holding proper debate. No matter the subject he’s always correct and everyone else is wrong. Anyone who doesn’t accept they’re wrong then becomes a troll and are subjected to a barrage of insults and red dots. Once labeled a troll anyone who resorts to returning the insults are then reported to the moderators and removed . He knows what he’s doing, he’s grown accustomed to getting all his own way on here  with a following built up over the years in the main through his jealousy and hatred of TJ.  A following mainly unable to think for themselves  who are being used as pawns all for the benefit of his beloved club. 

Yeah, that's a hard ignore for me.

3 hours ago, Burnieman said:

For the benefit of everyone, Bigbro19 is a well known troll from around 2-3 years ago and was banned from here 60-70 times over that period, he is well known to @Div and @Tynierose

First he went for some guy from Glenrothes in a pretty vitriolic way, then he went for Gogsy/Kelty, and then anyone associated with wanting clubs to join the Pyramid, principally me.

I've kept well away of his deranged rantings as he frankly has a screw loose. His aim is to derail the forum and make it all about him, don't let him succeed until the mods get round to binning him.  He's successfully derailed 3 threads already, just report his posts and then pop him on ignore. As you can see, he hates being ignored.

Let's get back to normality.

Thanks for the update. It is difficult to understand what is going on when out of the blue informative threads become infected by meaningless rubbish.

I think Burnieman said that the EoS committee meets tonight to look at the applications for next season. Presumably they'll decide which ones to recommend for acceptance when the next clubs meeting is held. He also mentioned that the names of clubs recommended for acceptance will be released to the member clubs after the meeting.

Hoping the first leaks about new clubs will emerge tonight or tomorrow. Then we can get this thread back to next season's structure.

Tonight the EoS should also be able to start working out what to do with the current season so null and void or continue in some way or PPG using present league standings could come out of that.

Then they'll deal with the League structure for 2021/22.

2 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

Thanks for the update. It is difficult to understand what is going on when out of the blue informative threads become infected by meaningless rubbish.

Good point.

Bigbro19 please can you go through your posts on this thread and delete the ones which aren't directly dealing with the EoS? Also could others who have been making accusations re Bigbro19 grow a pair and delete your posts which are about Bigbro19 and not about EoS.

I think Burnieman said that the EoS committee meets tonight to look at the applications for next season. Presumably they'll decide which ones to recommend for acceptance when the next clubs meeting is held. He also mentioned that the names of clubs recommended for acceptance will be released to the member clubs after the meeting.
Hoping the first leaks about new clubs will emerge tonight or tomorrow. Then we can get this thread back to next season's structure.
Tonight the EoS should also be able to start working out what to do with the current season so null and void or continue in some way or PPG using present league standings could come out of that.
Then they'll deal with the League structure for 2021/22.

The monthly board meeting is tonight, and the SGM to vote on new applicants is the end of this month. Details of the applications will be circulated before that.

Heard that Edinburgh City had applied, if true then I'm assuming their reserve side? Their U20's already play in the Development League.

2 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

The monthly board meeting is tonight, and the SGM to vote on new applicants is the end of this month. Details of the applications will be circulated before that.

Heard that Edinburgh City had applied, if true then I'm assuming their reserve side? Their U20's already play in the Development League.

What will be the view on Edinburgh City entering a reserve side? The club is already a prestigious long-standing EoSFA member. Assume they will play at the totally revamped Meadowbank. An impressive new venue. Edinburgh City Reserves could be the forerunner of future applications for SPFL reserve sides. I assume that Hibernian have also retained their membership of the EoSFA.

Lots of related issues and will be interesting to see how the Edinburgh City application is handled by the EOSFL.

Just now, Pyramidic said:

What will be the view on Edinburgh City entering a reserve side? The club is already a prestigious long-standing EoSFA member. Assume they will play at the totally revamped Meadowbank. An impressive new venue. Edinburgh City Reserves could be the forerunner of future applications for SPFL reserve sides. I assume that Hibernian have also retained their membership of the EoSFA.

Lots of related issues and will be interesting to see how the Edinburgh City application is handled by the EOSFL.

It's just a name mentioned to me, I don't know much more than that.  I'm guessing if it's accurate then they'll play at the revamped Meadowbank along with the first team, with the U20's using the 3G cage.  The EoS has a history of admitting reserve sides so it's not something unusual, I'm sure Hibs reserves were members about a decade ago.