Kilmarnock v Montrose

Would agree with the commentator who said Medley and Broadfoot were probably started to allow them (hopefully) a clean sheet and a bit of confidence after the County game. If anything they'll be feeling less confident after that half as they've done nothing but make unforced errors. Rossi should be on imo.

Meh. Thought we were much better in the second half but too sloppy in the first half and not clinical enough with the chances we did have. Wasn't surprised that we got a goal when McLean did finally decide to make a run in behind. Fair play to Kilmarnock.

Reasonably happy with that despite goalkeeping farce. It goes to show how hit shot Thistle were on Thursday night!

The Cup is a sideshow. Pleased the Mo at least got a goal, as I think they deserved it. We played some decent football and if we ever get a striker to bury more of the chances we create and frankly a goalkeeper, who spares us unnecessary grief, then this squad is the basis for hope of better things in future. Hats off to Petrie and the lads for today, even the flappy bird that is Fleming. We didn't get the doing I feared we would and I hope restored some confidence ahead of Tuesday's showdown with Cove Rangers.

C'mon ye Mo!

I'm relieved more than anything to be through - Montrose gave a brilliant performance and were it not for their mistakes I don't know if we'd have scored. Our defence looked very poor for the second half and I fear that if that continues we'll go down. Medley has to be dropped for Ibsen Rossi on Wednesday, and our defence needs a total rebuild next season regardless of where we end up.

All the best to Montrose for the rest of the season, you guys played some very nice stuff and were unlucky not to get more from today.