East Fife vs Thistle - 6th April

2 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

It's our ball, goan let us get a wee shot of it now and then! 

Just can't get a hold of it. I would suggest time wasting and running it in the corner but you need the ball to do that stuff.

It's a grim set of affairs when a last minute equaliser at East Fife, and Forfar scoring a late equaliser against Peterhead, is capable of being spun as anything other than yet another abomination of a performance.

You just knew where Joe cardle was going to go when he came on. Darren should have countered that right away but not wait till we lose a goal. After montrose I thought fenton would have had a run in the team. Especially since he had a good game against Clyde. 

Haven't felt this deflated since the last Scotland v England game! At 2-0, you always knew if Partick scored next they'd have their tails up & would have a real chance. I think we hoped we'd get a breakaway chance on the counter & grab a 3rd, but we just didn't get out of our half in the second 45. Rudden should've scored 2 or 3. Anyway, still unbeaten at home in league in over a year, these games must be taking their toll, not just physically, but mentally too.

Normally take a point in this one, but feel those 2 points dropped might come back to haunt us.

Edited by Life on Marrs?

Ref said he was playing 5 mins added time as there were 10 substitutions @ 30 seconds each BUT

Partick made 3 at ht so no added time there, EF made 3 on 63 mins + 73 & 77 mins

PT also made a sub on 63 mins with the EF triple one & one on 69 mins that equates to 2 & half mins

i like this ref but last night he just got it wrong! Fair play to PT they kept going right to the end & on the balance of play probably deserved an equaliser but that was gut wrenching!