East Fife vs Thistle - 6th April

We absolutely have to win here. 
We are level on points so both sides will be up for the game. 
We performed well yesterday at Tannadice, we need to take that level of performance into this game. 

How many players will clownshoes play out of position for this one? I’ll go for 3.

Let’s see if we can avoid conceding a goal in the 2nd minute like we have done in the past two league games. If we can do that, we might get a point here.

A loss here and we can forget play offs.
Dependent on other results, a loss could mean we're two points from a playoff spot with a game in hand and eight games to go. That situation has worked out perfectly well for us in the recent past.

Arguably our toughest fixture when the remaining games were released, East Fife are comfortably the best team playing at home in the whole league. 

Given how pish we've been, we'll be lucky to get a point. Can't believe East Fife are 2/1 at home on B365 against us, well worth a punt at that. 

Unless Tiffoney starts and McCall stops fucking about with the defence I think this will be grim.

Edited by thistledo

Think tiredness will catch up with us with playing so many games in such a short time add the extra 30 minutes against Morton just a couple of days ago and I expect Patrick Thistle will win this quite comfortably unfortunately.

Edited by Rbon

1 hour ago, Rbon said:

Think tiredness will catch up with us with playing so many games in such a short time add the extra 30 minutes against Morton just a couple of days ago and I expect Patrick Thistle will win this quite comfortably unfortunately.

Quite comfortably? This is Thistle you are playing with Ian McCall as manager. Lol

Error connecting to database.
Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes, just keep refreshing, it took ages but I got in eventually!!!