Clyde v Alloa - last game at Shawfield 1986

Can anyone tell me who were the Alloa scorers for the last game at Shawfield in 1986.  I was there, I got the programme, I wrote down the Bully Wee scorers, but never made a note of the Alloa scorers (or team changes).  In my dotage, I'm reminiscing and would love to fill in that blank, as it was such a significent game in my footballing history ! 

23 hours ago, Bald Reynard said:

Can anyone tell me who were the Alloa scorers for the last game at Shawfield in 1986.  I was there, I got the programme, I wrote down the Bully Wee scorers, but never made a note of the Alloa scorers (or team changes).  In my dotage, I'm reminiscing and would love to fill in that blank, as it was such a significent game in my footballing history ! 

Gary Murray and Angus Smith. Clipping from the Glasgow Herald here. Their forenames aren't in the clipping but I've read those in from elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Clydeside said:

Gary Murray and Angus Smith. Clipping from the Glasgow Herald here. Their forenames aren't in the clipping but I've read those in from elsewhere.

Brilliant !  Thanks so much Clydeside.  A couple of Alloa guys also just told me it was Murray & Smith.  As I said to them, you can always rely on P&B posters.  It is such a great site, with true footballing people on - no matter who they support !

2 hours ago, Bald Reynard said:

Brilliant !  Thanks so much Clydeside.  A couple of Alloa guys also just told me it was Murray & Smith.  As I said to them, you can always rely on P&B posters.  It is such a great site, with true footballing people on - no matter who they support !

Not a problem. You're welcome.