Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

16 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Both goals have come down their left side.

I'm talking generally, not really about this match. They had Tierney at left-back.

I'm struggling to remember anything other than a gaping hole at right back for years and years. Even Frimpong has glaring deficiencies in his game.

3 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Rangers have been pretty meh for weeks now whereas Celtic seem to have went back to their pre banter season performances. 0-1. It certainly won't be a classic for the neutrals 

Who are they?

3 minutes ago, David W said:

I'm talking generally, not really about this match. They had Tierney at left-back.

I'm struggling to remember anything other than a gaping hole at right back for years and years. Even Frimpong has glaring deficiencies in his game.

Frimpong was miles ahead of the shitehawk they have playing today

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye, he’s garbage. 

They'll probably spend this Summer pushing the "we promote youngsters through, players who love Celtic. Rangers DON'T" narrative to try and sell season tickets.

Go full Dundee United and start writing on their line up tweets who are "products" of the academy.

He’s poor but Tbf there are a lot more culpable for Celtics failing this season. You can go right back to Griffiths turning up unfit for pre-season and take it from there.

Frustrating player, I’d have wanted him in the Euro squad as he’s one of our best striking options but absolutely no way is he getting in it on this season. Guys had his problems but to turn up unfit as a professional footballer is shocking. Interesting to see where he is next season.

Just now, San Starko Rover said:

Frustrating player, I’d have wanted him in the Euro squad as he’s one of our best striking options but absolutely no way is he getting in it on this season. Guys had his problems but to turn up unfit as a professional footballer is shocking. Interesting to see where he is next season.

I think it’s fair to say that his season isn’t simply a result of being out of shape at the start of the year.  

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

He'll probably go back to Hibs, purely because a lot of his mates live there.