Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

4 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Claudio Reyna sighting...

Reyna was a really good player, even if he did play out of position for most of his career with us. Will always be remembered for his goal against Parma, who we beat despite them having a class team at the time. Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Dino Baggio, Ariel Ortega - some really good players.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Interesting Motherwell fact. No one has ever sent a text message about Motherwell winning a cup. 1st text message sent - 1992, last Motherwell cup win - 1991. 

I have sent many to my Tayside based pal

I'm not convinced we will win this one and I can't honestly say I'm that bothered. The title is in the bag.  Funniest of all would be Celtic to play us off the park and us win 1-0 in the 90+1minute with an offside handball goal, a Broonie og or a "never a penalty" penalty. 

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Reyna was a really good player, even if he did play out of position for most of his career with us. Will always be remembered for his goal against Parma, who we beat despite them having a class team at the time. Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Dino Baggio, Ariel Ortega - some really good players.

Reyna a bit underappreciated by most Americans imo

Aribo moves up a line with Arfield coming in and Roofe dropping out. Relatively content with that team.

Good to see Tavernier back in the squad too but obviously not fit enough to last 90 mins so starts on the bench.