Romeo

Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

We’re the best team in the country on our day so we might nick this unless they move it to a day that isn’t our day.

2 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

We’re the best team in the country on our day so we might nick this unless they move it to a day that isn’t our day.

The SFA have duly obliged. 

14 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The SFA have duly obliged. 

Cheats!!!!111!!

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Cheats!!!!111!!

Know your place, Timmy. 

Gawd bless auld Phil, doing the Rangers a solid by dying*

*Just like Rangers, amirite ladz! 

Is this game being shown on Rangers TV (PPV) or do Premier Sports have exclusivity on the live screening? Cheers in advance.

5 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Is this game being shown on Rangers TV (PPV) or do Premier Sports have exclusivity on the live screening? Cheers in advance.

Just on Premier mate. 

10 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Think you might be able to get it on RTV, but only if you’re outside the UK/Ireland, or have VPN software showing as much...

Despite results I felt we had the better of the majority of the last 2 games without getting the breaks. Rangers have a few players out and we have been playing quite well recently so probably more confident of a win in this game than any other game against Rangers this season.

Haven’t read the thread but just wondering if the fans of real teams had any opinion on this?  The continued spiralling down of Celtic or the inability of Rangers to win proper cup silverware.

Motherwell aren't a real team, they exist only to serve as the punchline to a 2/10 (at best) joke.

28 minutes ago, G51 said:

Motherwell aren't a real team, they exist only to serve as the punchline to a 2/10 (at best) joke.

I am content with our contribution to Scottish football 

11 hours ago, ropy said:

Haven’t read the thread but just wondering if the fans of real teams had any opinion on this?  The continued spiralling down of Celtic or the inability of Rangers to win proper cup silverware.

There will be comedy regardless of who wins.  If Celtic win Rangers season ends with still no cups for Gerrard. If Rangers win Celtic's season simply ends.

On 06/04/2021 at 09:36, Flybhoy said:

My exploits for the Porters Bar team during the late 90's in the Forth Valley league are stuff of legend. 

The boozer in Stirling ??

Result is a bit of a toss of the coin I think. I’d be more confident if Tav and Jack were fully fit.

I think Gerrard needs to bin the idea of playing Aribo in the midfield 3 for games against Celtic, or adapt it slightly and go with a 4-2-3-1 and have him play in front of the two holding players of Kamara and Davis.

I can see Arfield coming into the midfield though with Aribo dropping to the bench. I also think we will go with the same front 3 that we played against Hibs of Roofe, Morelos & Kent.

McGregor

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Barisic

Kamara, Davis, Aribo

Hagi, Morelos, Kent

That would be my line up - Roofe hasn't done a lot against Celtic for me

On 06/04/2021 at 13:02, G51 said:

Sorry pal, but we’ve already established that the last time it happened (excl. cup finals), it was actually the funniest game of all time:

Claudio Reyna sighting...