Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

Tells you just how poor Celtic are that Rangers were pretty poor outside of about 15 minutes in the first half and 5 minutes in the second, but still progressed comfortably.

Kinda sums up the difference between the two teams just now.

Celtic need to be "on their day" every game to win. Rangers can be bang average, but their defensive foundation and ability to take advantage of big moments means they don't have to be good to win.

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:

Condolences to Premier Sports who face the prospect of having to show a Scottish game not involving one of the gruesome twosome. Thought & prayers at this difficult time.

It will be our game, given we face the team Scott Brown will join in the summer.

3 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Condolences to Premier Sports who face the prospect of having to show a Scottish game not involving one of the gruesome twosome. Thought & prayers at this difficult time.

You’re a round too late with that. 

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If you can't appreciate that McGregor has been a top quality keeper over the past 2 or so seasons then that's on you.

He's been comfortably the best keeper Rangers have had probably since he left, but he's been nowhere near Klos.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's been comfortably the best keeper Rangers have had probably since he left, but he's been nowhere near Klos.

I never said he was. My original post said that McGregor is 'doing his damnest to be considered (ETA: I said talked, not considered in my original post but essentially the same thing) alongside those names'.

I'd agree - he'd still comfortably be a back up to Klos. He has, however, been absolutely brilliant for Rangers and 'climbing the rankings' as it were with his performances the past two seasons IMO.

Edited by Ludo*1