Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

It's absolute madness that Rangers have had the best 2 goalkeepers to have played in Scotland in my lifetime in Andy Goram and Stefan Klos.

Allan McGregor has done his damnest to be talked about alongside those name over the past 2 seasons for Rangers. Reckon this is the best he's been in his career.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

It's absolute madness that Rangers have had the best 2 goalkeepers to have played in Scotland in my lifetime in Andy Goram and Stefan Klos.

Allan McGregor has done his damnest to be talked about alongside those name over the past 2 seasons for Rangers. Reckon this is the best he's been in his career.

He's alright, but apart from games against Celtic then he's literally only facing about one shot a match. 

Any keeper would look good with that.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

He's alright, but apart from games against Celtic then he's literally only facing about one shot a match. 

Any keeper would look good with that.

There's a fair few that have crumbled under that sort of pressure. And barring the last game, he's been phenomenal in Europe for them as well.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's a fair few that have crumbled under that sort of pressure. And barring the last game, he's been phenomenal in Europe for them as well.

Did he not make a horrendous mistake that put them out in their last game?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Did you even read the post?

I'm just unsure why you'd be lauding a keeper who does nothing every week, then makes a major mistake that puts his side out.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I'm just unsure why you'd be lauding a keeper who does nothing every week, then makes a major mistake that puts his side out.

If you can't appreciate that McGregor has been a top quality keeper over the past 2 or so seasons then that's on you.