Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

10 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Is this game being shown on Rangers TV (PPV) or do Premier Sports have exclusivity on the live screening? Cheers in advance.

Think you might be able to get it on RTV, but only if you’re outside the UK/Ireland, or have VPN software showing as much...

Despite results I felt we had the better of the majority of the last 2 games without getting the breaks. Rangers have a few players out and we have been playing quite well recently so probably more confident of a win in this game than any other game against Rangers this season.

Haven’t read the thread but just wondering if the fans of real teams had any opinion on this?  The continued spiralling down of Celtic or the inability of Rangers to win proper cup silverware.

11 hours ago, ropy said:

Haven’t read the thread but just wondering if the fans of real teams had any opinion on this?  The continued spiralling down of Celtic or the inability of Rangers to win proper cup silverware.

There will be comedy regardless of who wins.  If Celtic win Rangers season ends with still no cups for Gerrard. If Rangers win Celtic's season simply ends.

Result is a bit of a toss of the coin I think. I’d be more confident if Tav and Jack were fully fit.

I think Gerrard needs to bin the idea of playing Aribo in the midfield 3 for games against Celtic, or adapt it slightly and go with a 4-2-3-1 and have him play in front of the two holding players of Kamara and Davis.

I can see Arfield coming into the midfield though with Aribo dropping to the bench. I also think we will go with the same front 3 that we played against Hibs of Roofe, Morelos & Kent.