Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

Might as well just get this started.

These *** c***s again. Surely the law of averages should be coming into play now.

But I fancy the seething anti scottish tory supporting sevco to take it in extra time.

Back in the days when we were shit (much like this season 🙄) the **** would usually win the league comfortably but we'd usually manage to strike a blow against them in the Scottish Cup .... hopefully that's the case again here.

2-1 to the good guys, Turnbull and Moi with some horrible c**t like Kent scoring for the ****. 

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Back in the days when we were shit (much like this season 🙄) the **** would usually win the league comfortably but we'd usually manage to strike a blow against them in the Scottish Cup .... hopefully that's the case again here.

2-1 to the good guys, Turnbull and Moi with some horrible c**t like Kent scoring for the ****. 

They must be desperate if you've been drafted into the team Mags.

Just got a message that this game is apparently Saturday at 4pm?

Would be the first time that I can remember that a weekend Old Firm game hasn’t kicked off at lunchtime.

ETA: Now confirmed. A shiny penny for the person who can remember the last time this happened.

Edited by G51

Would be the first time that I can remember that a weekend Old Firm game hasn’t kicked off at lunchtime.
ETA: Now confirmed. A shiny penny for the person who can remember the last time this happened.

It would surely have been the original shame game when Hugh Dallas got sconed by a coin.

On 04/04/2021 at 17:31, Romeo said:

Might as well just get this started.

These *** c***s again. Surely the law of averages should be coming into play now.

But I fancy the seething anti scottish tory supporting sevco to take it in extra time.

The law of averages was the same hope I clinged to back in the annual league and cup double header We seemed to encounter under Rodgers team 

back then I discovered the law of average was a pile of shite . I hope my findings are correct come the 17th April at around 6PM

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Think we did manage 7 back in 2010-11 . 4 in the space of a month . Diouf v brown and Lenny v Ally in full swing aswell 

Aye that was a cup replay wasn't it?  Midweek game.

51 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye that was a cup replay wasn't it?  Midweek game.

Yes a league game in between the two Scottish cup games  where Celtic destroyed us 3-0 . And then rounded off nicely with us winning the league cup final in a rather peaceful game 

Edited by Forever_blueco

4 hours ago, G51 said:

November 1998... a 3pm kick off at Celtic Park 

You need a reminder of the outcome? 😎

Edit... just realised the league match later in the season on the bank holiday May weekend is technically the correct answer but this is the last fixture that wasn't live on TV between Celtic and either version of Rangers 

Edited by Flybhoy

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

November 1998... a 3pm kick off at Celtic Park 

You need a reminder of the outcome? 😎

Sorry pal, but we’ve already established that the last time it happened (excl. cup finals), it was actually the funniest game of all time:

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

Sorry pal, but we’ve already established that the last time it happened (excl. cup finals), it was actually the funniest game of all time:

That p***k Dallas never gave me my pound back.