Scottish Cup Round Four: St Johnstone vs Clyde, Saturday 17 April, 2021

Radford

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Clyde fans finding this a hard watch with how one sided and unenjoyable this is .. fear not, we'll likely be going through the same thing at Ibrox or Celtic park in a week's time.

Have we not got 2 games against the OF back to back if we win this?

Edited by RandomGuy.

Was that Parish's only touch?

Clyde pretty suited to this saints side - unnecessary chances at the back and not really pressing at all out of possession. Only disappointment it's not more comfortable.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Am i being over critical saying other than his assist, May has been very poor around the box?  

Trying too much because he seems to have convinced himself he can't score goals.

Just get in the box and shoot FFS.

14 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Clyde fans finding this a hard watch with how one sided and unenjoyable this is .. fear not, we'll likely be going through the same thing at Ibrox or Celtic park in a week's time.

:lol: At least it's against a team from the top division and not Airdrie, East Fife or Dumbarton. 

Vajs has been absolutely fine and Thomson should probably be in our team every game but there's not much else to be positive about. Not surprisingly though given the composition of the team. I'd have liked Lamont to stake a claim for a place in the team but it's not really happening. I'd get Jamieson on to have a wee run around up front and I'd also have sent Goodwillie home already.