Raith Rovers v Arbroath

10 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

That 6-0 result does that mean  Rbroath's  is  safe from relegation

Currenty we're 7 points clear of Alloa and they have 3 games left - can't you count? If we win tomorrow then we're safe.

Edited by Tattie36

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:
Currenty we're 7 points clear of Alloa and they have 3 games left - can't you count? If we win tomorrow then we're safe.

No. No you're not.

I meant from automatic relegation, obviously the playoff situation will go to the wire.

I meant from automatic relegation, obviously the playoff situation will go to the wire.
Hopefully you don't end up in that situation. Morton keeping falkirk down, while we relegate yogis County is the dream scenario. Unlikely as it all is.

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:
14 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Hopefully you don't end up in that situation. Morton keeping falkirk down, while we relegate yogis County is the dream scenario. Unlikely as it all is.

The way this league has gone this season I reckon there are a few twist and turns yet to come. I’m not a betting man, but I would (notionally) wager that the playoffs at either end won’t be decided until 4:45 on the final day.

6 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

The way this league has gone this season I reckon there are a few twist and turns yet to come. I’m not a betting man, but I would (notionally) wager that the playoffs at either end won’t be decided until 4:45 on the final day.

Or 21.30 as the last day is being played on a Friday night. The Beeb have already picked the Hearts game for the telly unfortunately 

Looking forward to a break from irrelevant people (or anyone frankly) blabbering about Prince Philip. Please brief your commentators.

First minute will probably destroy you then, seriously why are we having a minutes silence at the football. What does Prince Phillip have to do with football.

Arbroath are the lowest scoring team in the league, and only Hearts ICT and ourselves have conceded less, so that tells us what we need to know about how they play. They will play it tight and hope for a goal on the break. Our defence has been outstanding this last while but could be weakened by injuries for tomorrow. Even so if we get ahead they will have to open up a bit and we are then likely to outscore them. They almost certainly won't get to dominate us like they did at Galefield.

Yeah but add on some goals we didn’t score and we’re doing much better.

With our final two against Dundee and Hearts, Arbroath and Alloa are pretty much must win if we want to hold onto second spot. However from Arbroath’s point of view every game is becoming must not lose. I’d like to think if we play at our best we’ll win this at home but I don’t expect Dick Campbells men to give us the points without a fight. First goal in this game could be huge, we get it and it’ll open the game up but if Arbroath get it I’d expect them to shut up shop and park that bus and breaking them down will be very difficult.

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

if Arbroath get it I’d expect them to shut up shop and park that bus

Arbroath play attacking football - we don't park the bus, so one thing you can be sure of is that Arbroath will be playing an attacking format today.

Score wise, this match is too tight to call - I'd settle for a draw, but an away win is very possible and Dick will be aiming to leave with 3 points.

The league table is like  a game of snakes and ladders.

C'mon the 'broath.

As much as we hate having our nerves shredded this says a lot for the league structure. Practically everyone having something to play for in the final weeks.

7 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Arbroath play attacking football - we don't park the bus, so one thing you can be sure of is that Arbroath will be playing an attacking format today.

Score wise, this match is too tight to call - I'd settle for a draw, but an away win is very possible and Dick will be aiming to leave with 3 points.

You're a bit on the  optimistic side. I'm optimistic too...