Raith Rovers v Arbroath

8 minutes ago, renton said:

FWIW, who ever gets to the play off finals of the 5 probable candidates will probably get horsed. Every side has structural shortcomings.

Yes,  the roof on our old stand is pretty well knackered. 

Fortunately, two of the teams below us, who have far larger budgets, have utter impostors in charge. If McPake or Crawford weren't in charge, Dundee/Dunfermline would be well ahead in second. Crawford has 3 away wins in 22 matches. Tuesday will be an interesting test of how we're doing. We pumped Queens last time down at Palmerston but gifted them a 2-0 win in one of our most passive displays of the season. Beat them again and we'll be in a really good position. 

It should be a good match. You’re two of the better teams I’ve seen us play - both good going forward and not so clever in defence.

Fantastic the Red Lichties, well deserved point and great display by ALL players.

GTRUY to the negative AFC fans who slag their own players = disgrace.

Yes it is okay to have a negative view but the slagging of your own players is out of order and you do not have a clue about football and have probably never played it at a decent level. 

C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0 Ya Bass.

2 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Fantastic the Red Lichties, well deserved point and great display by ALL players.

Yes it is okay to have a negative view but the slagging of your own players is out of order and you do not have a clue about football and have probably never played it at a decent level. 

Fantastic? We were awful 

30 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Tuesday will be an interesting test of how we're doing. We pumped Queens last time down at Palmerston but gifted them a 2-0 win in one of our most passive displays of the season. Beat them again and we'll be in a really good position. 

I suspect we'll get feck all on Tuesday after that shambolic last 30 minutes.

4 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Some of our supporters live in cloud cuckoo land and expect us to be world beaters in every game.

That was definitely not a great display but it was a great fucking effort. At times we were all over the place and a lot of defensive mistakes, but we dug in and got a result so huge respect. They’re a great group of players and they’ll know themselves. It actually had shades of the first game of the season at times. Poor mistakes from Thomson and Hammy which is unlike them and massive gaps in the middle of the park.

Today was frustrating, very poor 2nd goal to give away, The team that finished the game is better than the team that started it and was better suited for the opposition,

Jack Hamilton looks very laboured at times but his goals to game ratio is very decent for us

Some of our supporters live in cloud cuckoo land and expect us to be world beaters in every game.

Just now, lichtiekev said:

Today was frustrating, very poor 2nd goal to give away, The team that finished the game is better than the team that started it and was better suited for the opposition,

Jack Hamilton looks very laboured at times but his goals to game ratio is very decent for us

It’s really good actually. Think that’ll be 6 on the records but think it should only be 5. Unreal return considering he’s only been here a couple month. 

41 minutes ago, Leggy Blonde said:

Overall 2 points dropped, but MacDonald saved us a point late on, as that deflection was goal bound and he didn’t have a lot of time to think about it. Great reaction save. 

Indeed. A fantastic save and when I saw the ball drifting away from him I thought that we were gubbed. 

He's been a fantastic signing. 

4 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

If it wasn't for his goals we'd possibly be sitting bottom. DC definitely needs to come up with a goal scorer for next season. We've tried experienced pros with decent records in the past (Prunty and now Doolan) which for whatever reason just haven't worked out.

I thought Arbroath were the better side for most of the second half indeed I would say Rovers second goal was against the run of play I think for the second week running we finished with a better 11 than we started with Dick needs to sort this We are definitely better when we have a go at teams .

I think every fan could see the strikers we had at the start of season was never gonna work, Hamilton with Hilson who does all the running actually works ok,

If it wasn't for his goals we'd possibly be sitting bottom. DC definitely needs to come up with a goal scorer for next season. We've tried experienced pros with decent records in the past (Prunty and now Doolan) which for whatever reason just haven't worked out.