Airdrie v Falkirk, 7th April 2021

Guest Ecosse83

Another shambles of a performance. Tactics are truly embarrassing as are the subs they make. Clearly both are massively out of their depth and it’s an embarrassment they are leading us!  I’m still scratching my head at that first substitution and have no idea what formation that was!

3 minutes ago, MSG GTF! said:

No wonder, you’re a boring, repetitive pr!ck of a guy. People like you deserve everything your getting right now, so suck it fu*king up! Plenty of us saw this coming a long, long time ago. 

This be clear, irrespective of your monotonous one track sack M and M shit every single post, I’ve refused to just accept the view just because it’s the popular thing to do. I’m not going to bullied by a headsgone like you. It’s a forum and we should be able to disagree without the need for insults.

im disappointed about tonight but I really don’t care if you disagree with what I post.

Forums exist to post differing opinions and whilst I don’t agree with the majority much of the time, I try to avoid base insults beyond banter level.

You show yourself up for what you are, a poor attempt at a bully. Doesn’t wash with me. Go and annoy someone else who gives a f**k...,

8 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:
Been off here for a long time but just popped in to see if the rumours of the Falkirk meltdowns were true.
I’ve not been left disappointed.

It’s probably why the forum has been down severall times tonight..[emoji16]

Edited by roman_bairn

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

Isn't that what I suggested ?

Are you trying to say that the Director of Football is on an ego trip, interfering in issues that are the responsibility of the team managers,    where have I heard that before.....    Destined to fail.....

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Are you trying to say that the Director of Football is on an ego trip, interfering in issues that are the responsibility of the team managers,    where have I heard that before.....    Destined to fail.....

When he was brought in he mentioned in his interview he was going to help pass on his knowledge to the rookie managers. Unfortunately he's never been a decent manager himself so his knowledge will have been absolutely guff. Ever since he's came in we've played with 1 upfront which is something m&m and holt worked on whilst the leagues were suspended apparently.

51 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Another shambles of a performance. Tactics are truly embarrassing as are the subs they make. Clearly both are massively out of their depth and it’s an embarrassment they are leading us!  I’m still scratching my head at that first substitution and have no idea what formation that was!

Falkirk had our right back on toast most of the game with Dixon and Morrison causing trouble, to be fair to Airdrie we rolled with the punches and got our rewards, with players seemingly enjoying this hectic schedule, we still have a lot of issues, Making the top 5 has to be a realistic possibility....

Lee Miller why ,  was a disgrace and did nothing to help his team on his cameo appearance.

3 minutes ago, Passionate said:

He was brought in as reported for two aspects, one being to help M&M.

4-5-1 away to Forfar is not a pattern that  M&M have history on, against close rivals, league up but not bottom of the league.

4-5-1 prem league Livvy at every ground is acceptable, league 3 for Falkirk is a big no.

There is a lot still not right at the club

I am glad I did not post during the game given that it crashed under the thunder of justifiable Falkirk discontent. I felt we edged it and got the penalty right unlike Keena but there is something not right with that Falkirk side. As Saint used to say : it's a funny old game  and although I thought it would be a boring 0-0 I will happily accept a win. We will hopefully meet up in the top 5 in the split so it can all start again.

Edited by Chapelhall chap

Isn't that what I suggested ?

Did a bit of digging.

My point when you raised it was that had M&M anything about them they would tell Holt to butt out, clearly they haven’t

What was Lee Miller all about when he came on. Looked like he was pished and wanted to kick everyone and start a fight. Thought the commentary was ok last night tbf unfortunately they were a second in front of the play and the camera was 3 seconds behind the play. That’s bad news if Holt is helping out, he has never been a manager in my book. Taxi please for M+M before it’s too late if it isn’t already!!