Scottish Cup 4th (and 5th) Round Draw

Presumably 4pm was the latest that Police Scotland were happy with for the game at Ibrox to kick-off.

No other logical reason for swapping days with Aberdeen v Livingston. 

Edit: just noticed the 11.45am kick-off for Kilmarnock v Montrose. When was the last time a Scottish fixture kicked off in the morning?

Edited by The Master

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

No logical decision why we can't play our game at lunchtime on Saturday. 

SFA are a farce. 

It won't be the SFA's fault.  

It's almost certainly because the BBC will have blanket coverage of the funeral from early o'clock right through (although conveniently ending in time for the FA Cup semi-final at 5.30...).

Just now, The Master said:

It won't be the SFA's fault.  

It's almost certainly because the BBC will have blanket coverage of the funeral from early o'clock right through (although conveniently ending in time for the FA Cup semi-final at 5.30...).

Should have played the game on Saturday night. 

Presumably 4pm was the latest that Police Scotland were happy with for the game at Ibrox to kick-off.
No other logical reason for swapping days with Aberdeen v Livingston. 
Edit: just noticed the 11.45am kick-off for Kilmarnock v Montrose. When was the last time a Scottish fixture kicked off in the morning?

FA Cup semi final is on BBC at 5.30pm Saturday. Premier won’t have wanted Rangers vs Celtic up against that. They’re obviously less concerned about Dons vs Livi.

10 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

FA Cup semi final is on BBC at 5.30pm Saturday. Premier won’t have wanted Rangers vs Celtic up against that. They’re obviously less concerned about Dons vs Livi.

I thought that too, but wasn't the last 15 minutes or so of the Rangers v Celtic game going to overlap with Chelsea v Man City anyway, potentially plus extra time and penalties?

48 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I thought that too, but wasn't the last 15 minutes or so of the Rangers v Celtic game going to overlap with Chelsea v Man City anyway, potentially plus extra time and penalties?

I suppose the theory is that you’re more likely to retain an audience that’s already watching. 

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

I think that you’re being kind to say that Premier Sports are less concerned about Aberdeen v Livingston, what you should have said is that they don’t give a shit about it. They are contractually obliged to show two matches in this round, and wouldn’t have touched our match with a barge pole if Celtic and Rangers weren’t playing each other.

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Great, because two clubs fans can’t behave themselves, our match gets punted from a non-controversial time on the Sunday, back to the f*ck*ng Saturday evening.

@kingjoey - the games should be moved, I see no problem with this.

Aso @kingjoey I can't believe the game has been mive this is outrageous.

Idiot 😂

46 minutes ago, Romeo said:

@kingjoey - the games should be moved, I see no problem with this.

Aso @kingjoey I can't believe the game has been mive this is outrageous.

Idiot 😂

You are correct the games on the Saturday had to be moved, however the games scheduled for the Sunday have no reason to be moved. You are also correct that I’m an idiot, because I’m wasting my time replying to a troll.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You are correct the games on the Saturday had to be moved, however the games scheduled for the Sunday have no reason to be moved. You are also correct that I’m an idiot, because I’m wasting my time replying to a troll.

You are making an absolute rip roaring c**t of yourself as usual.

Wind your neck in and stop acting like a ***.