Ayr United vs Dundee FC

Well, GIRUY David Hopkin I guess. First I'd heard about bad blood between him and McPake:

“He’s been disrespectful to our team on a couple of occasions, last season and this season.

“Our players knew that and that’s why I knew it would be a different Dundee tonight because I’d seen how fired up our players were.

“You need to fight against his (David Hopkin’s) teams because that’s what they do – that’s not being disrespectful because he’s got a team out of this league before and I haven’t."

“You need to fight against his (David Hopkin’s) teams because that’s what they do – that’s not being disrespectful because he’s got a team out of this league before and I haven’t."

It's his other teams that fought. This one just lies in a corner crying and boots the ball away in the huff.

In very windy conditions with a difficult pitch Dundee played pretty well notably in the second half. Ten passes until Gowser’s outside of the boot twenty yard top corner dink - absolutely superb.
So pleased to have seen it on a clear better positioned DEE TV after the horror of last night’s home streaming. I don’t mind paying, but frankly it was very difficult to watch from that camera angle at the height of a ball boy’s head. Hopeless, yet DEE TV on the other side of the ground had a much better view. 

Edited by Chateau Lafite
Predictive text error.

34 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

In very windy conditions with a difficult pitch Dundee played pretty well notably in the second half. Ten passes until Gowser’s outside of the boot twenty yard top corner dink - absolutely superb.
So pleased to have seen it on a clear better positioned DEE TV after the horror of last night’s home streaming. I don’t mind paying, but frankly it was very difficult to watch from that camera angle at the height of a ball boy’s head. Hopeless, yet DEE TV on the other side of the ground had a much better view. 

And even though the Dee TV angle had part of the pitch obscured near the corner flag, it's still much better because the ball is hardly there. 

Whereas the angle last night meant you had no idea what was going on whenever the ball was on the far side. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 03/04/2021 at 22:57, Mr. Alli said:

Would you like a gift receipt with them? 

Edit : whilst we're here @Thereisalight.., £10 to ARCHIE Tayside, cunto! 

On 03/04/2021 at 23:11, Thereisalight.. said:

I havent forgotten mate, I was waiting until they get the title! I'm a man of my word 👍

I can't remember, was this ever settled?