Ayr United vs Dundee FC

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’d rather we just conceded every game from now until the end of the season 3-0 and take our chances of staying up that way.

GD is the only thing saving us from falling behind Morton and Arbroath just now however won't last long if we ship 3 goals a game and score 0 

Now that P&B has calmed down from our seismic victory, all the best to Ayr United in the last few games. If Killie are to go down, want the Ayrshire derbies next season, and would rather have you than Morton any day.

That being said, considering the previous two games went the complete opposite way, I shall humbly yet firmly tell you to get it roond yiz.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

GD is the only thing saving us from falling behind Morton and Arbroath just now however won't last long if we ship 3 goals a game and score 0 

We have an extra point too, breathe...

1 minute ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Staggering to think that had we won that game we could possibly have been in a title race.  What a fucking awful league.

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Dunfermline at Dens.

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Raith at Dens.

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Arbroath at Gayfield.

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Queens at Dens.

Imagine all the people...

blown lead in Inverness, shat the bed at Tynecastle in the first match, dropped two points at Alloa. We've chucked away so many points this season that we should be away far and clear in 2nd at the very least, and quite possibly beating Hearts to the title.

Good second half from us, even though we didn't look like we got going really.

Less said about the camera work the better, I don't think I was watching a pixlot one?

The male co commentator was dreadful he had no insight into the game at all and his 'banter' was shite, the female co commentator was excellent, really knowledgeable and unbiased, a very professional performance.

Good 3 points, Cummings hold up play and link up is excellent.

Can't believe Walsh didn't shoot when it was 0-0, I think that was Ayr's chance to take the game, but after that it was just one way traffic.

53 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Dunfermline at Dens.

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Raith at Dens.

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Arbroath at Gayfield.

Imagine if we hadn't bottled it to Queens at Dens.

Imagine all the people...

Imagine if we hadn’t bottled it at Alloa. 

Imagine if we hadn’t bottled it at Inverness. 

Imagine this reoccurring theme 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit

5 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

was good to see charlie celebrating our goals from the bench...get the feeling there is no billy big baws about him and its all about the team on the park.

I remember watching him celebrating one of our goals away to Alloa while he wasn't on the pitch, and had both fists up in joy. There's certainly still a bit of the fandom there, getting to watch his team winning from up close.

Excuse the tiny image, but there he is celebrating said goal vs Alloa, and Gowser who's just walking off his assist via corner kick like nothing happened.

image.png.ac589a18bcdf75f9a4639164b7e16250.png

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

9 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Staggering to think that had we won that game we could possibly have been in a title race.  What a fucking awful league.

I think it's more the fact that it's a 3/4 season so naturally the league is going to be much tighter than if it was stretched to the normal 36 games.