Ayr United vs Dundee FC

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Not watching but is it safe to safe it’s been a pretty shite game?

A draw isn’t a bad result if Morton continue to lose. It keeps our heads above the water but a win would really give us some proper breathing room and take the heat off for a bit.

No idea, and I'm actually watching the stream.

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

No idea, and I'm actually watching the stream.

Yup. I can tell Reading and Chalmers started the half well, before making a few mistakes. Other than that, not a fucking clue. I don’t even think you would know there was a goal as the box is so distant. 

They should be embarrassed by this stream.

started ok but the game is going nowhere right now.

Hard to tell just what is going on at times due to the camera position.  McDaid is getting muscled off the ball in 1 on 1's.  Mullen seems to think that falling over is a free-kick and is getting nothing for his 'effort'.  Forwards barely in the match.  Rotten game, just get the win.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Yup. I can tell Reading and Chalmers started the half well, before making a few mistakes. Other than that, not a fucking clue. I don’t even think you would know there was a goal as the box is so distant. 

They should be embarrassed by this stream.

I reckon it's some new experimental radical perspective thing, so that what you see on screen is an exact image of what you'd see if you looked in the direction of Somerset from your hoose in Dundee.

Nuts to this, I’m watching the Liverpool game.  Our new chairman has a shit-ton of work ahead of him to get this club pointed in the right direction.  McCall got his moving on the pitch, but we’re clearly still an absolute rabble off it.

I’d argue we’re in the best position we’ve been in off the pitch in many a long year, all the work needed appears to be on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I watched all the streams up until new year, since then I've only watched 2. The thought of another season or even half season of watching dross camera angles/glare from the sun/a linesmans head, really does want to make me bin football all together 

I’m fairly certain there will be fans in the stadiums beginning of next season. Heads should roll if not.