Ayr United vs Dundee FC

We've been Ayr United's bitches this season but have somewhat turned around our inconsistent form in the league over the past wee while. We'll just ignore today and pretend McPake will go back to what was working prior to it.

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

We don’t do clean sheets

Certainly not consistently with our current management team in my memory over this and last season unfortunately.

Although they were all defensive creatures in their chosen trade, nowt much has been learnt apparently. Lost today again, against incredibly embarrassingly poor opposition.

Anyway I recall reading Hugh Sproat @ Ayr United would wear green and then blue, in opposition against the respective West Coast ugly sisters as required, maximum respect, obviously years ahead of his time, imho.

Good lad indeed, as Brian Howard Clough would say.

518849797_OIP(28).jpg.848d8a37cadca21ac391ffbcfeddca0d.jpg                      

We will get beat at Arbroath and ICT so I'd say we absolutely have to win this one.   Dundee the only team we have managed full points again so hopefully somehow we can get the win.   We are undoubtedly weaker than last time with Cammy Smith being away and incredibly not being replaced by someone capable of coming in to the starting XI.  

Every single match thread this season has been a litany of both sets of supporters decrying how shite their own team is, and insisting that in actual fact, no, our side is a dead cert to get pumped by yours, not the other way around.

Sums up how utterly and universally dreadful the standard is.