P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Lol jokes on you my girlfriend left me, my family have disowned me and don't have any pals, loser.

At least you could see that coming.

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Messi Scott. He had a weird obsession with QoS and Raith. Comes back as MS RR and claims he isn't the same person. I'm sure MS stands for something completely different...

At least he isn't spouting his pish on our threads now but I'm sure if his hilariously wrong predictions of the season we were going to have came true then he'd have been back on. Nae luck.

Still doesn't ring any bells.

6 hours ago, Snafu said:

Falkirk must be the biggest club in Scotland without their own football forum.

There is a Facebook page, but most of the chat goes on here.

Falkirk have a large number supporters on here compared to other clubs maybe down to this.

We used to have One F In Falkirk but I believe it's gone the way of the Dodo now.

There are at least two large Falkirk Facebook pages. The 'main' one (COYB) was set up to share pictures and memories prior to the 2015 cup final before becoming a general page.

I got banned from it a couple of years back and was never give a reason although I suspect it was for posting that a lot of our fans were fucking arseholes who are enabling the club to be shite by giving them unquestionable devotion.

8 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Our one CaleyThistleOnline looks to be on its way out as well, has to have less than a quarter of the traffic through it than back when it was at it's peak around 15 to 10 years ago. Sign of the time most of the younger supporters aren't interested in club forums, especially if they are too cliquey. I've seen new posters on there post about three times and be completely ignored so they don't come back. You only get attention if you troll and that is a waste of time and energy. The best thing about it is the Olde Inverness threads, it will be sad when that side of it is lost, some great photos.

Twitter and, to a lesser extent, Facebook has really replaced club forums.  P&B has been affected but persists due to our forums status as the 4chan of Scottish football, although we haven't been responsible for any mass shootings.  Yet.

Regarding angriest fans, all clubs have their seethers but Clyde, while having some excellent people in their fanbase, have had a couple of posters who I honestly would be concerned about murdering me in cold blood if they were angered by my posts on this forum.

[emoji15]
You seem to think yourself better informed about Morton fans than Morton fans are, since I have absolutely nae idea what you’re on about, son.    You are indeed very wrong.

Still, you’ll be well used to that by now I suppose.

What is it about calling someone "son" on the Internet..... It really rings alarm bells

I don't see the red dot shenanigans described on here as I generally use the mobile app version which doesn't seem to include them (unless I'm missing something).

As a Motherwell supporter, our threads are usually reasonably civil (and recently curry orientated) which probably explains our lack of mentions on this thread. Anyway, we're playing Morton in the next round of the cup so going by some comments on here we should maybe expect some fireworks.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:
emoji15.png
You seem to think yourself better informed about Morton fans than Morton fans are, since I have absolutely nae idea what you’re on about, son.    You are indeed very wrong.

Still, you’ll be well used to that by now I suppose.

What is it about calling someone "son" on the Internet..... It really rings alarm bells

okay, bairn.   👍

If only P&B was around and with the number of posters it had five years later the match thread for this final game of the season below would have been golden, tear stained raging meltdowns, posters being banned, it would have been glorious.

I was one of those celebrating in the stand behind the goals that day. If P&B had been around in those days I don't think I'd have been able to take my eyes off the thread although the various Rangers supporters coming on to thank us would have stuck in the craw.

Unfortunately it wasn't on the go and I doubt even Steelmen Online's predecessor WellTrustfc.net (I think) was around. Strange to think the guy who ran that is now our Chief Exec. Not many clubs have a fan who's risen through the ranks in that way.