P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

I'm sure St Johnstone, and their fans, would gladly hand back the Scottish and League Cups, their multiple European games and their high top flight finishes just to have a bigger average attendance.
I'll write the petition letter myself. It kills me that when we qualified for Europe for the umpteenth time in front of 12 fans, Falkirk were getting pumped rotten by Dumbarton at a bursting to the seems Falkirk Stadium.

11 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Falkirk must be the biggest club in Scotland without their own football forum.

There is a Facebook page, but most of the chat goes on here.

Falkirk have a large number supporters on here compared to other clubs maybe down to this.

They take big numbers everywhere, m8

I remember when there was basically only one Dundee fan on the site, Insight. He had a proto-Heads Gone meltdown after Gretna beat The Dee in the Scottish cup semi final, posted dozens of replies consisting of a large middle finger made up of other characters and then disappeared. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I think Mr Hucker is one of the two Morton fans who started stalking one another all over the Internet. (I may be wrong). Multi forum stalking. 

😳

You seem to think yourself better informed about Morton fans than Morton fans are, since I have absolutely nae idea what you’re on about, son.    You are indeed very wrong.

Still, you’ll be well used to that by now I suppose.

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

This guy is like the Glass Joe of P&B. Gets pummelled every single time, but always shows up again to make an arse of himself all over again.

Oh looks like there's more Dundee rage 😆

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Ending a comment with "Ha ha" is even worse than ending one with "lol", imo.

What a total mess of a poster. 

On 18/12/2020 at 22:07, MS RR said:

Haha I can taste those Dundee tears.  We'll be in your league next year, you're closer to being relegated than promoted hahaha.

2 hours ago, MS RR said:

Oh looks like there's more Dundee rage 😆

8 minutes ago, MS RR said:

I think I'll find it's what? 😆

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

I think you'll find it's hahaha.

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Imagine if the folk who had dotting accounts ever had to explain it to their partner and/or family and friends.

That would be absolutely terrific viewing.

I'd also like to see guys who create multiple accounts just to troll have to explain to their actions to their partner and/or family and friends.

Lol jokes on you my girlfriend left me, my family have disowned me and don't have any pals, loser.

Edited by gannonball

23 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

TBF to Dundee fans at various points over the last few years they appear to have had Falkirk, Morton, Hamilton, St Mirren and St Johnstone fans on absolute strings.

The only Dundee rage I see is towards each other 

They're not big fans of old man Danger either.

Although that's not necessarily a negative.

28 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

TBF to Dundee fans at various points over the last few years they appear to have had Falkirk, Morton, Hamilton, St Mirren and St Johnstone fans on absolute strings.

The only Dundee rage I see is towards each other 

Don't forget Hearts, definitely Hearts.

Who was he before?
Messi Scott. He had a weird obsession with QoS and Raith. Comes back as MS RR and claims he isn't the same person. I'm sure MS stands for something completely different...

At least he isn't spouting his pish on our threads now but I'm sure if his hilariously wrong predictions of the season we were going to have came true then he'd have been back on. Nae luck.