P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Snafu said:
Dundee fans are alright, what was it you said?

I wouldn't waste your time asking. He appears to forget the shite he writes.

See this is the sort of thin-skinned reaction from the less intelligent on here. Say a few things about Queens and you have an overly obsessed QoS man concerned  about any other comments I make. Your obsession with my presence on here is OTT to say the least.

Edited by MS RR

Nice to see you're still posting. Thought you had left the site given you don't turn up to stink out our threads anymore for some unusual reason.
What are you going on about? 
[emoji38][emoji38] 
I think you're seriously confused. 
See this is the sort of thin-skinned reaction from the less intelligent on here. Say a few things about Queens and you have an overly obsessed QoS man concerned  about any other comments I make. Your obsession with my presence on here is OTT to say the least.
Safe to say you were indeed talking shite then, aye? And you've the audacity to question other people's intelligence.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Safe to say you were indeed talking shite then, aye? And you've the audacity to question other people's intelligence.

Yeah the fact you're still reacting the same way shows you've not caught on yet haha

1 hour ago, MS RR said:

Very misleading. I went on the wind-up and a few of you couldn't handle it. Also, try and find me saying that Falkirk have a higher attendance than Dundee, because I never said that. That's just trying to justify why you, and some other Dees, are disliking some of my comments rather than admit you're overly sensitive to piss-taking and have a grudge because I've wound you up over nonsense. 

You wound us up? Aye ok chief....

On 18/12/2020 at 21:37, johnnydun said:

The delusion by some on this thread that they think Falkirk is a bigger club than Morten, is unreal.

On 18/12/2020 at 21:54, MS RR said:

Are you a complete and utter moron. Our average attendance is over 4000 and theirs is under 2000, you do the maths. How does it feel being the small team in your city? 

On 18/12/2020 at 22:07, MS RR said:

Haha I can taste those Dundee tears.  We'll be in your league next year, you're closer to being relegated than promoted hahaha.

On 18/12/2020 at 22:15, MS RR said:

Dundee are 7th in the league and you can't sack your manager because you can't afford to, no doubt who's upset hahahah

There's plenty more too.

This thread has the potential to replace the sadly missed heads gone one. 

I've got visions of a 15 year old SSB strutting about Shawfield in 1978 sporting doc martin boots and flared breeks in a 400 crowd. 

13 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

This thread has the potential to replace the sadly missed heads gone one. 

I've got visions of a 15 year old SSB strutting about Shawfield in 1978 sporting doc martin boots and flared breeks in a 400 crowd. 

Shoosh you, the mods have no idea what we're up to

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

You wound us up? Aye ok chief....

There's plenty more too.

This guy is like the Glass Joe of P&B. Gets pummelled every single time, but always shows up again to make an arse of himself all over again.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee