P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

6 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I think it was on the Dundee thread a couple of weeks ago that I saw one of their fans claiming their club should follow the Falkirk model.

If there is one model in Scottish football you shouldn’t be following in the last few years it should be Falkirk. Even for a club as shit as Dundee.

Speaking of angriest fans, did you not quit P&B because you're a seething mess?

45 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Speaking of angriest fans, did you not quit P&B because you're a seething mess?

Nah, Dindy got emptied for winding up the mods too much. I suspect you might be confusing him with my ridiculous hissy fit.

A bit delusional? The Falkirk curve is great. Lead up to a game it's all about the great times still to come, during the game it's all about how crap the game is and bring back *insert favourite player/manager* from days gone by, after the game the anger really kicks in to sack the board mode. Don't get me wrong, it's magnificent stuff. 
Simon Stainrod. Hear ends the case for the prosecution mlord

20 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
23 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:
A bit delusional? The Falkirk curve is great. Lead up to a game it's all about the great times still to come, during the game it's all about how crap the game is and bring back *insert favourite player/manager* from days gone by, after the game the anger really kicks in to sack the board mode. Don't get me wrong, it's magnificent stuff. 

Simon Stainrod. Hear ends the case for the prosecution mlord

See the source image

41 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Stainrod is one of the go-to saviours. Last week it was mentioned that his 90/91 side would be top 6 in current Premiership. Might have been an ironic comment, though.*

*Doubt it.

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
11 hours ago, MS RR said:
We only have three stands but even in the third tier of Scottish football we have a much higher average attendance than St Johnstone. 

Nice to see you're still posting. Thought you had left the site given you don't turn up to stink out our threads anymore for some unusual reason.

What are you going on about? 

25 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 hours ago, MS RR said:
What are you going on about? 

Good tactic. I'd plead ignorance as well if I'd made such an arse of myself in every QoS thread before changing my username.

😆😆 

I think you're seriously confused. 

Who was the guy who wrote a letter to the Dundee board when John Brown became manager saying he'd never be back only to go back the very next week at hospitality? That was glorious.

13 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Stainrod is one of the go-to saviours. Last week it was mentioned that his 90/91 side would be top 6 in current Premiership. Might have been an ironic comment, though.*

*Doubt it.

I'm pretty sure that was mentioned in chat about how much poorer Scottish Fitba in general is now compared to 30 years ago, rather than folk inflating how good that side was. Look at the likes of the Airdrie / Dunfermline squads from back then to see similar sized clubs to Falkirk and compare them to the squad of some of the lower Premiership squads these days.

Anyway I am in full-on heads gone when it comes to Falkirk these days but I reckon most fans of most clubs would be the same if they'd had the decade we have had.

16 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'm pretty sure that was mentioned in chat about how much poorer Scottish Fitba in general is now compared to 30 years ago, rather than folk inflating how good that side was. Look at the likes of the Airdrie / Dunfermline squads from back then to see similar sized clubs to Falkirk and compare them to the squad of some of the lower Premiership squads these days.

30 years ago clubs were spending money they didn't have.