P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

6 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

The Falkirk thread has been reasonably entertaining throughout lockdown. If I want real seethe though I always head to the Darvel thread. Great stuff lads.

The only nutter I recall is the one that said he'd f**k off and support a junior team when the leagues were called.

Got to agree that Falkirk fans are more moany to the point of nihilism, rather than being genuinely angry. 

The current crop of League One cub's supporters are probably unusually calm this season. Don't know if that's a new-found covid perspective, not having live games to watch to nurture the anger, or what but it's a bit disappointing. 

8 hours ago, BFTD said:

I really don't know how that hasn't ended up in the Gold forum.

Edit: @Cardinal Richelieu, you were the last mod to comment on it - make it so, Your Eminence.

Done. Btw, Shawfield Shed Boy is still an active member of this site, so some of you might need to sleep with one eye open. 

Just now, Snafu said:

A half time conga inside our stadium back in 2012 from Celtic fans set off some stabbing, one boy ending up in hospital needing stitches. Never found out if further action had been taken.

At a guess, I reckon he'd have needed the stitches taken back out a week or so later. 

Falkirk fans the most delusional. They were chatting about hiring Tommy Wright a few months ago, and seem to believe they had a world class youth academy that rivalled La Masia. The fact theyre a third tier outfit with 3 stands seems completely lost on them. Partick fans are the exact same, without believing they produce youngsters, so they just sort of merge into one.

11 hours ago, virginton said:

The Morton fanbase is united only by its hatred of other Morton fans, which is our own special category. 

I've been saying this ever since the 'who stole from the club fundraiser pot' scandal spilled onto P&B and most Morton fans unequivocally picked a side and dug their trench. It was quite astounding viewing and led to stalking accusations amongst other things.

A lot of that type of infighting goes on over on B&W army between a handful of St. Mirren supporters and their many, many alias accounts but thankfully it doesn't really spill onto here.

The only set of fans on here who seem to have as much dissent amongst each other are St. Johnstone fans but it's mainly Tree House Tam wanting to batter them all.

Edited by djchapsticks

Clyde are supported almost exclusively by perma-seething gammons and creepy old men, now that being bodied every year in the seaside leagues has driven away their daft wee young team element.
The Morton fanbase is united only by its hatred of other Morton fans, which is our own special category. Until the Inverness stewards have had to segregate your away support into two sections during the game to keep control of the situation then you need not apply for this.
Tbf Albania fans had to be segregated into two sections when they came to Hampden but that was probably over more important matters than someone calling Lee Kilday shite.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Done. Btw, Shawfield Shed Boy is still an active member of this site, so some of you might need to sleep with one eye open. 

Which site does he buy his trainers off these days?

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:
13 hours ago, virginton said:

Tbf Albania fans had to be segregated into two sections when they came to Hampden but that was probably over more important matters than someone calling Lee Kilday shite.

Feeling solidarity with our great Albanian cousins in tribal violence. 

1602262073_4O7inh(1).gif.e37d3e4c74876a1c7ee0c864a33712b2.gif

19 hours ago, BFTD said:

1*VoZuIjlMj2K0qpFNu_gsKQ.gif

(thanks for proving my point, BTW!)

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

This thread needs more of this.

Sunday. Sunday is coming.

Sunday’s are just another day on here now David. Really quite dull it must be said. My poking here was based on nothing but the thread title. I suspect you’ve seen through that though. 

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Falkirk fans the most delusional. They were chatting about hiring Tommy Wright a few months ago, and seem to believe they had a world class youth academy that rivalled La Masia. The fact theyre a third tier outfit with 3 stands seems completely lost on them. Partick fans are the exact same, without believing they produce youngsters, so they just sort of merge into one.

I think it was on the Dundee thread a couple of weeks ago that I saw one of their fans claiming their club should follow the Falkirk model.

If there is one model in Scottish football you shouldn’t be following in the last few years it should be Falkirk. Even for a club as shit as Dundee.

Oh and to give another suggestion regarding the topic Celtic fans seem permanently raging. Not just this season but even when they were sweeping up all the trophies and having invincible league campaigns they always just seem really unable to enjoy it and were always lashing out.

I suppose permanently living in the Oldco’s shadow will do that to you, I’ve got no idea what it feels like to be the diddy club in any local rivalry.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We only have three stands but even in the third tier of Scottish football we have a much higher average attendance than St Johnstone. 

We only have three stands but even in the third tier of Scottish football we have a much higher average attendance than St Johnstone. 
Nice to see you're still posting. Thought you had left the site given you don't turn up to stink out our threads anymore for some unusual reason.