East Fife v Clyde

Recommend refreshing your page now it’s half-time, just did it and there is a big improvement in the picture!!!

Agree with Jaggy Snake. The line up made me worried. Less full-time bods on tonight, no Nicoll and a tired looking backline left to right.

Totally bowled over in the midfield too. Lamont anonymous. McGlinchey taking ten touches at one point (counted). Cuddihy and Howie not imposing themselves at all.

Credit to East Fife though. They look fresh and they've come out the traps flying tonight.

I'd be ringing the changes at half-time: Lamont and McGlinchey off. Bain too if possible. Get the Rangers lads on. Maybe Munro and Nicoll too if they're benched.

We need legs, aggression and we need to be much more direct. Launching it in behind and get them turning, not walking into our half.

5 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Looks like the pixel situation has been rectified. Well done.

A bit better for me but still not great. Just overheard someone pitchside say we are bottom of the league...not any more we ain't ya cheeky p***k.

2 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

"He was out of his box!!" 🤣 These guys are hilarious. Well worth the £12.50 to hear their pish.

Just be glad Kenny Deuchar isn't on the comms tonight.