East Fife v Clyde

1 hour ago, RutherGlen said:

Anyone else having issues with the match stream? I'm also concerned I may have signed up for an online EF season ticket rather than this single match. Is that possible? 😩

I've just checked. You've bought a season ticket. Welcome to New Bayview. Top man 👍

East Fife worthy of the win tonight and they probably should have found a second goal at some point to make it more comfortable. We struggled to create any real chances but hopefully, with it being a narrow defeat, we'll keep the heads up and bounce onto the next game.

I thought tonight was the first time we've had a few players in the team look noticeably tired. Otoo was excellent again, his best performance yet for me, but looked completely knackered with about 20 minutes to go. He absolutely should be rested against Ayr on Saturday. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Deserved win for East Fife, who showed some semblance of cohesion in the first half despite making plenty of changes themselves. Second half was a complete non-event after a wee early flurry at both ends.

The likes of Lamont and Bain need to take a good look in the mirror, coming into the team fresh, and being hooked at half-time for two players who were miles off the pace in Nicoll and Love, presumably because of their exertions on Tuesday. Otoo the only one who wasn't dire; even Mitchell was juggling the ball about. 

We need to rest as many as possible on Saturday in the hope that we can play a strong team in the Tuesday/Thursday games next week. Especially given it's only 3 subs in the cup.